The mkiv Supra Owners Club

AVS Model 5's

fparrish

I have a set of 4 Avs model 5's Fronts 18" by 9" and Rears 18" by 10" 235 tyres fronts and 265's on the rears. Rears have Eagle F1's fitted and front have some Enduros. All with loads of tread left. All wheels have scuff marks but still look good in my opinion. Always intended to get them refurbed but never got round to it. They apparantly clear uk brakes as i'm sure a couple of others on here have them in the same format with uk's. Front offset 40 rear offset 45.

Link to Envy: http://www.envyperformance.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=1257

I will also include a full set of wheel nuts with lockers. Looking for around £500 for the lot.

And some pictures:

• 2 weeks later...
Not sure about that big bend on the rim in pic 2 :blink:

Been on there since i owned them. Just a bit on the lip. Can apparantly be fixed.

Perhaps get another opinion on that bud, perhaps speak to Ibrar on here about it but i'll be very suprised if it can be! Looks like it needs a new rim to me :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.