The mkiv Supra Owners Club

98 n/a auto

formatzero

Very nice 98 n/a in quicksilver,55k miles,speedo reads miles,m.o.t till end march 2010 ,tax till september,

18" ultralight gt wheels

Blitz nur spec R cat back

Toad AI606 alarm

Clear front and side repeaters

New grooved rear discs and green stuff pads

Black carpets with supra mats and black headlining

Has the usual sup electrics,drivers seat windows mirrors

Lots of history,service, old mot's etc

This is a very unmessed with car and a credit to it's previous owner,who is a club member. I have the car just over a year and had it garaged over last winter.the car is regularly polished and waxed with collenite.There is one very small mark on the rear quarter passengers side,and a couple of kerbing marks on the alloys which were there when i bought the car, other than that there are NO dents dings stone chips or scratches,imho it is a very classy car.

Im selling the car due to the prospect of a lot of high milage trips to hospital appointments with my daughter and to and from uni and i dont want to use the car as a mile muncher.The thought of leaving it in car parks to pick up dings and scratches would leave me a nervous wreck. Im looking for £5500 ovno.on here :) New front tyres and pads today.

Nice :)

Mind if I ask where you got the clear side repeaters from?

Thanks for the kind comments guy's,the clear repeaters were on the car when i got it,just had a quick look at the receipts and the company is called ATTRACTSPEED 713 W DUARTE RD G522 ARCADIA CA UNITED STATES invoice date 22/1/08 so they may still be in buisiness :)

Thanks for the kind comments guy's,the clear repeaters were on the car when i got it,just had a quick look at the receipts and the company is called ATTRACTSPEED 713 W DUARTE RD G522 ARCADIA CA UNITED STATES invoice date 22/1/08 so they may still be in buisiness :)

Thanks for looking that up! :)

This is my old car, and was very well looked after by myself and I know Lockie has maintained this as she's very much mint :) Not many 98 s reg's about in the best colour ;)

Wish I wasn't buying a house otherwise i'd have this back :)

SteveR - I ordered those indicators through the company above - found through ebay.

Good luck Lockie,

Dave.

fancy swapping it for a 2005 vectra sri 1.9cdti 150bh model, has full black leather built in satnav and full service history also returns 50 - 60mpg at 80mph in 6th lol.

Thanks for the offer mate but not really in to vectras,m p g looks fantastic though :)

• 3 weeks later...
Very nice 98 n/a in quicksilver,55k miles,speedo reads miles,m.o.t till end march 2010 ,tax till september,

18" ultralight gt wheels

Blitz nur spec R cat back

Toad AI606 alarm

Clear front and side repeaters

New grooved rear discs and green stuff pads

Black carpets with supra mats and black headlining

Has the usual sup electrics,drivers seat windows mirrors

Lots of history,service, old mot's etc

This is a very unmessed with car and a credit to it's previous owner,who is a club member. I have the car just over a year and had it garaged over last winter.the car is regularly polished and waxed with collenite.There is one very small mark on the rear quarter passengers side,and a couple of kerbing marks on the alloys which were there when i bought the car, other than that there are NO dents dings stone chips or scratches,imho it is a very classy car.

Im selling the car due to the prospect of a lot of high milage trips to hospital appointments with my daughter and to and from uni and i dont want to use the car as a mile muncher.The thought of leaving it in car parks to pick up dings and scratches would leave me a nervous wreck. Im looking for £5500 ovno.on here :)

New front tyres and pads today.;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My wonderful supra now sold,hope jonathan gets as much pleasure owning her as i did.Thanks to Scooter for pointing out my ad to him,and thanks to Dr Blackman for his input(now i know how you felt when i drove it away from your place Dave:().

Hope to come back to the Supra fold when family matters sorted out,maybe tt bpu next time :D

My wonderful supra now sold,hope jonathan gets as much pleasure owning her as i did.Thanks to Scooter for pointing out my ad to him,and thanks to Dr Blackman for his input(now i know how you felt when i drove it away from your place Dave:().

Hope to come back to the Supra fold when family matters sorted out,maybe tt bpu next time :D

Its gutting aint it mate :( Glad its gone to another club member again though :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.