The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1996 RSP Facelift TT Manual Supra

Flip

Well, here goes... with a heavy heart its time to do the dirty deed, and advertise my pride and joy. She's been with me since Christmas 2006, sourced by Colin off here for me, but unfortunately has to go, to make way for a smelly horrible diesel commuter after I was made redundant and had to live off the credit card for 6 months. Unfortunately I now have a long distance round trip, which isn't a nice task to ask of a Supra!

So, the normal bits:-

MOT till Feb 2010, taxed till end of May 2010. Mileage shows as 88,500, but 60K of that was in kilometres before it was converted by the first UK owner, so that equates to about approximately 65,000-66,000 miles.

I'm looking for around £9k, and offers in that area will be considered. She'll be popping up to Santapod tomorrow - probably her last outing with me, so come along and say hi. Look for the bloke with the camera in one hand and cute lil red-head in the other... Or a pretty blue Supra, whichever is easiest to spot.

The mod list:-

Engine Mods:

Stock air box

Miami GT SMIC

Go faster blue vacuum hoses

HKS SSQV Dump Valve

HKS FCD

AEM Truboost Controller

Walbro fuel pump

Exhaust:

Mongoose Stainless Exhaust

2.5" Whifbitz full decat

Drivetrain:

Centerforce Dual Friction clutch

Standard 6 speed

Exterior:

Do-Luck Front nose cone

Veilside skirts

TRD Spoiler

Brakes:

Standard JSpec brakes

Nearly new Jspec front discs

Porterfield pads

Goodridge braided hoses

Dot 5.1 fluid

Suspension & Wheels:

Tein adjustable suspension

Lowered a bit, see above

Gab front strut brace

18" TTE GS300 Sport Alloys

ICE:

JVC KD-LH811 CD Headunit

6.5" Infinity Kappa fronts

Price dropped to £8,500

Thanks for the kind words - I waited so long for it too - had to be that colour - I drove Colin mad trying to source one! Still - I have loved it these last couple of years. The Supra was one of my dream cars, sad but true, and I'm happy to say it didn't disappoint, I'm glad I owned one.

Are you SURE you dont want a uk spec? My favorite colour. And i miss having a facelift :(

I don't think I'm going to get 50mpg out of a UK spec over an import, am I? I bet they don't run well with diesel in either...

Maybe you should keep your's and buy mine too - one for each foot?

• 2 weeks later...

Sigh, I really can't afford to, as much as I want to, plus I don't want to start doing a 60mile round trip commute in it every day :(

I thought it was a reasonable price too... So what price did you have in mind?

Free bump :) .

It's a good price i'd say, if one of the trader's were selling this i'm sure it would be up for a couple of grand more. How come they manage to sell their car's at such high price's, but private sale's struggle ?. :(

Good luck with the sale mate. :)

Free bump :) .

How come they manage to sell their car's at such high price's, but private sale's struggle ?. :(

Good luck with the sale mate. :)

Because traders advertise in the correct places and not just on forums. They also have the benefit of contacts.

Good luck with the sale.:)

Sigh, I really can't afford to, as much as I want to, plus I don't want to start doing a 60mile round trip commute in it every day :(

I thought it was a reasonable price too... So what price did you have in mind?

It's a 13y/o car now...and in this economic climate I'd not expect it to shift quickly at that price.

However I mainly meant - *I* don't have 9k I can throw away on a toy atm ;) much as I'd like a new RSP TT6...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.