The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New Driving School in Bristol

Twin Turbo Jim

I am starting out on my own as an approved driving instructor so if you know anyone in the Bristol area that is thinking of driving lessons please pass on my info. contact James on 01173309821 or 07985448593 or visit my new website at http://www.2nd2nonedrivingschool.co.uk If you get someone to mention the mkiv Supra club i will give them their first lesson Free. Pass this info onto your friends and family please.

Good luck with the new venture, I used to have family in your area but unfortunately that isn't the case anymore. If I come across anyone down there who wants to learn I'll pass on your details.

Just out of interest are the testimonials on your site real?

http://www.2nd2nonedrivingschool.co.uk/testimonials/

You've done well to get that many people through tests first time if you are only just starting out and they all have email addresses from "disposible" providers like Hotmail and Yahoo.

Not pointing the finger, just curious if it's a standard template you use for this kind of thing I guess, no offence intended.

Good luck with the new venture, I used to have family in your area but unfortunately that isn't the case anymore. If I come across anyone down there who wants to learn I'll pass on your details.

Just out of interest are the testimonials on your site real?

http://www.2nd2nonedrivingschool.co.uk/testimonials/

You've done well to get that many people through tests first time if you are only just starting out and they all have email addresses from "disposible" providers like Hotmail and Yahoo.

Not pointing the finger, just curious if it's a standard template you use for this kind of thing I guess, no offence intended.

Yeah there all for real. lol Ive been a driving instructor for over a year now but i am only just starting my own driving school. You cant just start up a driving school on your own straight away. It takes about 2 years of training and £5000 to get your ADI licence. Since May 08 ive been on a trainee licence working towards my final exam, most of the passes come from that time.

Yeah there all for real. lol Ive been a driving instructor for over a year now but i am only just starting my own driving school. You cant just start up a driving school on your own straight away. It takes about 2 years of training and £5000 to get your ADI licence. Since May 08 ive been on a trainee licence working towards my final exam, most of the passes come from that time.

Good stuff, sounds like you're heading in the right direction :)

My instructor used to tell me this:

"I can teach you to pass the test or you can stay with me a little bit longer and learn how to drive" - that stuck with me over the years.

Payment info page - "We except all major credit cards over the phone or online"

I cant see where to pay online?

PS - Hire a web designer :)[/Quote]

It refering to gift vouchers, driving books Theory dvd's. Click on an item and it will take you throu to a payment page. And in case you havent noticed the economy isnt doing to well at the moment and work is scarce for everyone. Web designers quoted me £800 upward for a decent site. Mine although not perfect cost me £50 doing it myself. It will do for now untill work picks up and then i might consider paying for a professional to build me a website.

Payment info page - "We except all major credit cards over the phone or online"

I cant see where to pay online?

PS - Hire a web designer :)

I haven't looked at the website, but looking at the quote above, "except" should be "accept". :)

Good luck with the business, hope it works out for you.