The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Stock 16ich or 17 inch wheels

j1mb0b1

Iam coming down london way sunday because iam going to wembley for the payoff final :) so could drop in do you have any pics buddy ? and what does the 8" and 9" mean ? I'am being thick :) lol

Just that some sets of 16's are the same widths all round.....the set i have has the wider 9" rears so suitable for the 245 tyres.

They are in a visually poor state! i'll try and pop some pics up tomorrow......

Ooh now your putting me on the spot.

Give me 30 mins matey.

When do you need them by as was planning on using them at Llandow?

hehe I need them for the nurburgring in 8 weeks ;) so no rush

But i would quite like to try them on before i buy just to see if its ok that low !!

Well your quite welcome to them matey, come round anytime buddy to try them out, fine with me.

Have to warn you though they are in pretty good condition so wouldn't be able to go as low as £20 - would probably be more after £50 or something, but we can talk about that.

It's completely up to you boss!

Let us know if you wanna come round and try the size out.

But i would quite like to try them on before i buy just to see if its ok that low !!

so iam thinking with 16's on as iam now on 18's its going to be 2 inch lower that it is in that picture lol :)

unless your tyres are flat it should be pretty much the same height............just less wheel more tyre with the 16's :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.