The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Noisier Exhaust

Supradan

I have an after market exhaust on my TT that for me is a little too quiet. It is very quiet on tickover and is slightly throatier than std exhaust on WOT.

I will post pics up tommorrow but it looks very much like a greddy power extreme but i cant find any labels or stamps on it, stainless back box and mild steel piping (which is in very good condition, with only minor scrapes)

Does anyone with a full stainless system that is too loud for them want a quieter exhaust, i am willing to add money for the right exhaust.

The pic below is just for illustration and not of the actual exhaust.

I have added some pics of the actual exhaust below.

Its not a super drager as you can see in this pic that the joint from the back box on mine is very close to the box where on the drager its after the bend;) also the end of the tailpipe comes out dtraight on the drager and is offset on mine.

Whats the lowest you would take for it as the price in the thread is a bit steep for me. How loud is it?

Not sure how loud it wold be on a TT as I removed it from my single when I bought it, but anything is louder than stock. I got rid as it's too loud for the very strict, comparatively low noise restrictions (95dB) at the Nurburgring.

I'd take £250 collected or extra for delivery. Pig sold his 4" version for £400 IIRC. :blink:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.