The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1996 Facelft SZ-R Supra N/A

Bazzagt4

Due to unforseen work problems I am looking to sell my SZ-R N/A Supra........NOW SOLD

I have had her for a year now and I'm looking for a smaller toyota now. She is slightly modified and has all the trick bits as Its the 1996 facelift model.

Mods/features

6 speed ge-trag box recent clutch

LSD diff

UK spec large 4 pot brakes

ABS

HKS Coilover kit adjustable soft/hard (16 settings)

2 weeks old Blitz Nur spec-R exhaust with removable baffle

Blitz panel filter

Recent cambelt and fan belt change.

Recent oil and filter change (Oil changed every 3,000 miles)

recent front disc and pads changed trd pads fitted

18" 5 spoke BK Racing alloys with Toyo T1R's

Face lift headlights and rear lights in perfect condition

Driver and passenger airbags

Electric folding wing mirrors.

Full thatcham toad 606 alarm with 2 fobs and 2 keys.

Full uprated "white" bulb set to all forward pointing lights.

Car is in great condition but has a small amount of laquer lift above the passenger door window and a small bubble on rear passenger wheel arch no more than 3mm in dia.

She has covered 91.000 miles.

If you need any further info or pics then please let me know, I am a true car nut/petrol head and this car has wanted for nothing.

Looking for £4,200 as it is a very sought after model due to the 6 speed box and other facelift features, would be a great car to drop a TT engine into.

Thanks for looking.

That's a very tidy supra, Good luck with the sale. The only thing is the rear fog light, isn't to pretty.

Funny you should say that as thats the one thing that I was going to change it sems to throw the rear off balance. Was thinking of a big numberplate to cover the hole and do the fog light conversion.

Thanks for the kind words, I will be sad to see her go :(

No way you can keep her Bazza? It's very selfish of you to leave me to those Celicas and MR2s. :p

I wish I could Alex, Have thought long and hard about this one. I have wanted a Supra for many years and now I have had one I dont want it to go but there is a bigger picture and my priorties lie with my family and our house so she has to go I'm afraid.

Sorry for being selfish :(:)

Stunning condition car mate, looks absolutely mint. Best of luck!

Don't take anything less than what your asking, vultures will always try to get a bargain when people are in a hurry to sell. Its worth every penny.

Nooooooooooooo I am trying to reduce costs :)

I am thinking Yaris "T"sport or Corolla SR.

I hope to be back in a Supra very soon as it is the best car I have owned by far.

Regards

That's my p-ex offer buggered :D

Lovely example, good look with the sale :)

Well thanks for all the nice comments folks but the car was viewed by a nice chap yesterday and he has put a deposit on it hoping to close the deal next week :-)

So as far as I'm concerned this great car is SOLD

I hope to be back behind he wheel of the best Toyota ever once this credit crunch is over, so as Arnie once said "..........................I'll be Back"

Now off to find a nice little yaris to use in the sprint series.

Regards

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.