The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Facelift Front Bumper

_Lynz_

I am selling my facelift front bumper.

It is in white and still has the side repeater's attached would just need wiring up.

I would like £80 for this, postage if required would be extra,however due to the size of it I would prefer collection.

I will get some photos up shortly, in the mean time there are pictures of the bumper on my car in my garage.

:)

Edit: Pictures now added and although not shown still have the number plate holder :)

I am selling my facelift front bumper.

It is in white and still has the side repeater's attached would just need wiring up.

I would like £80 for this, postage if required would be extra,however due to the size of it I would prefer collection.

I will get some photos up shortly, in the mean time there are pictures of the bumper on my car in my garage.

:)

What you doin now? :D Taking of the front bumper doesn't count as sensible weight shedding you know ;) :D

What you doin now? :D Taking of the front bumper doesn't count as sensible weight shedding you know ;) :D

Already done it Rob, I changed it to a Bomex last year and have just had the original bumper here since so time for a clear out :D

Good idea on the weight shedding though, those 14's are mine!!!:innocent:

Already done it Rob, I changed it to a Bomex last year and have just had the original bumper here since so time for a clear out :D

Good idea on the weight shedding though, those 14's are mine!!!:innocent:

Ahh yeah forgot about that! Although thats how i was spotting your car at pod, well that and the fact it was always in front :D

Does it have the uk lip still attached ?

If thats the active spoiler lip, no I sold that a couple of months ago.

Will get photo's up tonight and then you can see :)

Ahh yeah forgot about that! Although thats how i was spotting your car at pod, well that and the fact it was always in front :D

:blush:

Swap for mine??:D

:D

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.