The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Veilside Front Bumper (Genuine)

ClaireRZ-S

Have the above for sale folks. There is a tiny crack to the left of the bumper but can easily be fixed. If anyone is interested i can take a pic of the crack, other than that its in great condition and painted white.

http://file042b.bebo.com/10/large/2008/10/16/21/355577624a9170449804l.jpg

euro100 + postage

I also still have the veilside spoiler for sale

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=166011&highlight=veilside

Can do both for euro150 + postage if anyone is interested in taking the two.

How far down south are you i.If i buy it could drive down and meet up with you somewhere would save on the postage. :search:

could you post a picture of the crack.:)

I live in Athlone in Co.Westmeath sorry only seen this message now so i will take a pic of the crack tomorrow. Yeah you would save on postage then as i assume a bumper would cost 70 euro or so to post.

Guest willismaximus

Dammit, i wanted this but just found out my job's at risk this week so my missus would kill me if i bought it, somebody please buy it before i crack under the pressure and get kicked out the house by my better half [sAD][/sAD]

Dammit, i wanted this but just found out my job's at risk this week so my missus would kill me if i bought it, somebody please buy it before i crack under the pressure and get kicked out the house by my better half [sAD][/sAD]

how about you just buy it and worry about it later :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.