The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Toyota Supra Twin Turbo 1997 RZ Facelift 6 speed manual

tigerblu

Extra Pics added to #28

Well the harsh realisation that I will have to sell the Supra has finally raised it's ugly head again and I can't ignore it :(!

Offered for sale in this thread is my 1997 RZ manual 6 speed Supra that I personally imported from Japan at the beginning of this year. She has just had a full service which included TRD oil filter, Fuel pump upgrade, Denso plugs and new oil supplied by Opie for the gearbox and engine.

The car is pretty much standard and the condition can be describer as a good genuine example.

1997 P reg in White

I sourced and personally imported this car from Japan

Original skirts and spats

TRD carbon rear spoiler with painted sides

HKS Boost gauge

Stubby aerial conversion

18" BBS Le Man's

Recaro Factory Interior

approx 57k miles

Big Factory Brakes all round

Uprated Shocks and Springs (make unknown)

Supra Pure Sport foot-well mats

Thor delimiter

Denso iridium plugs

Uprated Fuel Pump

Stainless 2nd De-cat

I am looking for £8695 NO PX's please.

You sourced a real nice one by the looks of those pics - good luck with the sale;)

Thanks Andrew! and yes that took quite a few months of looking every night to get this one.

Absolute bargain for someone buddy.

It has a TRD speedo too :) (very rare and usually expensive)

Well spotted! I totally forgot about the speedo, thanks [GRIN][/GRIN]

Nice car and a good price, shame it's my least favourite colour.

Good luck!

H.

Funny but this was the only colour I didn't want when I was looking!! but this car had every thing I had on the wish list, so white or not the car was right!! now I love the colour;)

H my old mucker, I don't think you will ever find your ideal Supra:D

Hmm, I'm looking for a low mileage TT Manual in either RSP, Black or Gunmetal. Ideally have OEM skirts and a nice set of 19's. All this at at a giveaway price......:cool:

I think you may be right Andrew.......:D

Over the winter, there will be something special turn up. All the time I am waiting I am saving more money for a 911...:sly:

H.

Hmm, I'm looking for a low mileage TT Manual in either RSP, Black or Gunmetal. Ideally have OEM skirts and a nice set of 19's. All this at at a giveaway price......:cool:

I think you may be right Andrew.......:D

Over the winter, there will be something special turn up. All the time I am waiting I am saving more money for a 911...:sly:

H.

I'll keep my eyes peeled for you good mate;)

OMG If these prices keep going the way they are i may just buy another.

Thats a silly cheap price.

Put it on pistonheads if you havnt already.

Yep got her on Pistonheads but all I seem to be getting is scammers at the moment wanting to PX with a car they don't own even after I put NO PX in capitals .... [ANGRY][/ANGRY]

I like this one.... very interested but I'm in Ingleton North Yorkshire :(

Hey it's not that far for a great genuine Supra - Jump on the train and I'll pick you up from which ever station around here you get to, I'll even pay your train ticket - wow it's late and my generosity level is all out of whack ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.