The mkiv Supra Owners Club

94 6sp TT Supra BPU in Silver

djskeme

[sHOCK][/sHOCK]Ive decided to sell my 1994 6 speed TT supra.

I have had it over a year and have recently had it BPU'd. Only thing left to do is boost controller for tru 1.2 bar bpu.

It is silver in colour, has Do luck front, veilside (i believe) spats, and oem sides.

18" momo alloy wheels with good tread left on all tyres.

The only thing thats gone wrong in the time i've owned is the clutch which is now replaced...and working great :)

IT has been maintained by Mark at phoenix by the former owner...and then by Matt at AFR with me.

It currently has 142000 km on the clock so around 80000 miles.

It currently has a car computer running in it, and depending on the price offered and whether the person wants it, I may be persuaded to keep it in.

Also has a big front mount intercooler and hardpipe kit added which looks really good behind the front bumper

Bad points

usual stone chips here and there on a car this age....

Small crack on inside of front bumper and passnger side skirt (assume previous owner caught it on speed hump??)

Couple of curbing crunches on the alloys

Poorly tinted rear window.

Got a couple of pics...but havent got them on the pc just yet, will get them on later.

I know its not the best time for selling and all...but I am getting a new car soon, and wont be able to run both unfortunately. :(

Looking for offers around £7500ish but am open to offers

Im in surrey

Cheers scooter :)

Meant to say it also includes lowering springs that came on the car, but i found it too harder ride for my everyday drive.

I can get some more pics online soon...prob sometime tomorrow. You can see the crack in the front (bottom right in pic 3) if you strain your eyes :p

With regards to the milage, I posted the other day. The car speedo is in mph for ease of driving (so you dont get caught out) but the odo still reads in KM's so it was just a conversion prob on my behalf. its closer to 90000 as you say. Sorry!

Right,

Cleaned it up...inside and out. the new pictures are:

Just some extra info...

Got all receipts since i've owned it from servicing at AFR.

Receipts for new tyres and receipts for new clutch.

The car computer allows....

reversing camera (in the number plate)

Hard drive full of mp3s / videos

Sat nav

and can incorporate telephone handsfree through bluetooth (his doesnt work with my blackberry)

It can also allow internet browsing and email receiving on the move.

All controlled through touchscreen

The screen will also allow other inputs should you want to connect a console or further inputs / outputs

I have kept the headunit in also to improve sound quality and get radio when required.

I can take all this out if unwanted.

Its not poor tints..its just like a bubbling effect on the rear glass. all other windows are fine. its just where the heated rear window has affected the film i think??

Nah mate, it'll be air underneath the film which got there while tinting, the heated rear window will have nothing to do with it.

Stunning car though :cool:

Hence the offers section. If I knew what to do with the rear windscreen I would, but I received it like that, so I have just put up with it for the last 2 years :)

Will to accept offers around £7000 - that has gotto make this one of the cheapest bpu spec 6 speeds available???

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.