The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ashley's Garage Clearout, all sorts to be had...

Suprash

Hi guys, sorry I havent been around for a while, been real busy with well life and my drifting lately, but after collecting a small collection of S13's and S14's and about to buy another Im clearing stuff out to make room finally, and came across all sorts of Supra bits and bobs for you guys to hopefully snap up ;) What ever doesnt go on here will be on fleabay after but I thought I would give you guys first dibs ;)

Anyway, lets get this jumble sale started :D

1) Sold DodyRog Carbon Fibre Bonnet £250, cant remeber what design this is but sure someone will remind me ;)

This is the only bad part of the bonnet, usual in transit story unfortunately, but no one ever notices just looking at the car...but remember this bonnet is second hand and price to match.

2) Khan RS-R's £400, 18" 8j fronts I believe and 9j rears, but will double check. These do not clear UK brakes ;)

3) Southbend Kevlar 6 puck paddle clutch and lightened flywheel £600, clutch plate as new with very few miles on this, flywheel slightly worn, this clutch and flywheel done proabably around 20,000 miles before it was replaced. I can weigh the flywheel if anyone needs to know the exact weight of it.

4) Stock Supra rad from a 98 VVT-i £50

Some fins bent in the lower middle region but worked perfectly fine.

5) SOLD SupraShaun pending payment Relocation fluid cooler £40

6) SOLD Rob Wild Pending payment Catch tank £20

7) SOLD TONYHAWK O2 sensor from a TT £35, replaced mine hoping mine would have been a bit old and grubby and was hoping to see better MPG with a new one, but nothing, so this one is probably functioning fine.

8) Greddy number plate surround £5, I have about 10 sets of these.

Also nearly forgot these.......lol

9) Racelogic Traction Control with Launch Control £450

10) SOLD SupraTTmyster Bomex front bumper £150, copy, needs a little bit of love, but nothing a body shop cant do before they put it into paint.

This is the only two bad points of the bumper, see on the front edge and on the right hand side, slightly missing, but this could easily be filled.

11) Stock rear bumper £40, this will be cleaned before sale so ignore exhaust and any dirt marks ;)

First up whats the fit like and second where abouts in Hampshire are you.

Trying to work out how the hell I could pick it thou:blink:

Cheers Rog

:)Don't suppose you want a bonnet in Px, I could fit at your place and leave mine then:eyebrows:

First up whats the fit like and second where abouts in Hampshire are you.

Trying to work out how the hell I could pick it thou:blink:

Cheers Rog

:)Don't suppose you want a bonnet in Px, I could fit at your place and leave mine then:eyebrows:

No my standard bonnet is back on now with a UK scoop ;) Bonnet fitted good, with good lines I thought, no gaps running out, these are the only pics I have it on.....;)

Could I have the Catch tank? Do you take paypal?

Yours ;) Yes I take Paypal, let me get a price to inlcude for postage, seems I made a bit of cockup and forgot about postage for these items lol.....Will PM you Monday probably now as Im off soon for the wekend ;)

Yours ;) Yes I take Paypal, let me get a price to inlcude for postage, seems I made a bit of cockup and forgot about postage for these items lol.....Will PM you Monday probably now as Im off soon for the wekend ;)

Nice one :) Just let me know and ill paypal the cash over :) ow and my address :)

My god I just found something else....lol

12) Face lift carbon fibre dash kit £70, soft flexible stick on kit, that I dont think looks too bad, the carbon finish look is pretty good.

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa264/Team55/Supra/DSC00225.jpg

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa264/Team55/Supra/DSC00226.jpg

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa264/Team55/Supra/DSC00227.jpg

Ooh dibs on the CF faclift dash kit!!

Question though, im going to get some of those chrome rings which surround the speedo and that lot...will they still go on with the CF dash??

I'll take that Ash if that's ok... :-)

Ooh dibs on the CF faclift dash kit!!

Question though, im going to get some of those chrome rings which surround the speedo and that lot...will they still go on with the CF dash??

I'll take that Ash if that's ok... :-)

Should be fine mate as far Im aware ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.