The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ebay fuel saver

JustGav

Now we have seen the plastic electric superchargers, the turbo whistles and the £5 resistor mod..

It is with great pleasure that I now present a way to get even better MPG using just water...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/More-MPG-suppliment-your-cars-fuel-with-water_W0QQitemZ230268638186QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item230268638186&_trksid=p3286.m14.l1318

If your fed up with paying through the nose for ever spiralling petrol/diesel bills, this simple device could save you between 10% and 50% of the cost by the use of water.

I know it sounds ridiculous but a very similar device was used on the Spitfires during WWII to improve speed, performance and fuel economy. The original patent goes back to 1918. The technology was carefully buried in the archives after WWII in the hope that it would be forgotten. Oil companies and governments would rather you did not know about this technology.

How does it work?

It works by a process of electrolysis, by splitting H2O into HHO (known as Brown's gas after its discoverer). This gas is fed directly into the inlet manifold where ir is mixed with the existing fuel and air mixture. It improves the burning rate of the petrol/diesel by making it hotter and cleaner.

If you are concerned about green issues this mixture also reduces carbon emissions. Who knows you might qualify for the lower road tax rate!

All the parts to construct this unit are readily available from your local DIY / hardware store or garden centre and, if you can't buy locally, I can supply all the parts including complete ready made units.

For what this booklet costs, the money could be recovered within the first ten litres - isn't worth it just to find out?

Oh dear god, there is a pre-built one....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Hydrogen-cell-water-fuel-saver-save-fuel-MPG_W0QQitemZ270253889888QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item270253889888&_trksid=p3286.m14.l1318

With the bloke claiming to go from 38.8mpg to 49.6mpg with this device.....dang I gotta get me one of these here moonshine jar energy saving devices...

Oh dear god, there is a pre-built one....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Hydrogen-cell-water-fuel-saver-save-fuel-MPG_W0QQitemZ270253889888QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item270253889888&_trksid=p3286.m14.l1318

With the bloke claiming to go from 38.8mpg to 49.6mpg with this device.....dang I gotta get me one of these here moonshine jar energy saving devices...

must be true the computer says so. :D

cheap to at £75 for a jam jar :)

erm I have to be honest I run one of these on my peugeot and do see a better mpg. However I believe it only works on the older cars as the newer ones are too intelligent with the ecu and sensors and before anyone who reads this, a supra is not a car to run it on ;) but i havent tested it on the newer cars.

Simply put its plumed into the air intake, so it takes in slightly less oxygen but hydrogen instead. it goes through and gets burnt as a fuel, the 02 sensor reads the car as running rich due to added hydrogen / reduced oxygen and cuts the petrol back. From driving ive worked out you only really get a gain at low rpm (3000rpm and below) and not high rpm. this is due to the small amounts of hydrogen produced. Im getting about 55mpg now instead of 42mpg so im not complaining.

It makes an interesting experiment on a test bench, I hooked it up to a battery charger and i could see the amps it was pulling so I added enough electrolyser (baking soda) to make sure it didnt draw too much and flatten the battery and the alternator could cope.

Video showing how much hydrogen / oxygen can be got if everything setup right. (im no where near this.)

Sheets are the way forward and not spirals of metal :)

and this is what made me think ok maybe it is worth a go;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0okpBdvodM

However anyone who pays £100 for it is a mug, I think I got all the bits for under £20 hence why i gave it a go.

If anyone wants me to post pics etc... then will do I always like Gav to do tests as I know he's good at them :D but like I said its working for me so im happy.

Its been running for 3 months now.

If anyone wants me to post pics etc... then will do I always like Gav to do tests as I know he's good at them :D but like I said its working for me so im happy.

Its been running for 3 months now.

Me with a hydrogen joe cell??? are you nuts :) Actually to be honest, It did spark some interested (boom, boom) [Oh dear god I should just go back to bed] I did do a bit of research into it on the net, and it seems like it has promise but has been so abused with snake oil salesmen that it is near on impossible to determine what is accurate. While I'm not sure HOW much difference it will make to a car I'm going to have a go building one just to confirm the idea :) Wish me luck :)

Me with a hydrogen joe cell??? are you nuts :) Actually to be honest, It did spark some interested (boom, boom) [Oh dear god I should just go back to bed] I did do a bit of research into it on the net, and it seems like it has promise but has been so abused with snake oil salesmen that it is near on impossible to determine what is accurate. While I'm not sure HOW much difference it will make to a car I'm going to have a go building one just to confirm the idea :) Wish me luck :)

Good on ya and your right there is too much crap out there, but once you sift through it, it is very interesting. The americans have been doing it for ages. The only thing i refuse to put on is a box they attach which basically fudges the map sensor signal to chuck in less fuel...anyone can do that. :D

I can send you all the manuals I got off the net gav as it took some searching, the good bit is it only produces hydrogen with the ignition on and you have flash back arrestors and bubblers keep it safe, there is alot of reading.

And yes those guys are laughing to the bank, im considerin making some and sticking on ebay, it looks like easy money to me!

WSB2, does this work only for diesel cars? i've not seen systems used in a car in the flash so to speak, but have been researching these for a while. Theres a bloke in the states who has managed to figures out how to get more power from the mix then what he uses to get the reaction going and is triailing it with some haulage firm.... would be amazing to have a commercial kit availible to joe public :) i would stick two fingers up at the oil companies!

Im running it on petrol. :)

I was reading up more at the weekend and Im going to build myself a plate system one, as they produce more gas. at the moment its coiled like in the vids, but a plate gives alot more surface area. I need to make sure I keep the amps down though, no point running it if the alternator cant put back what im taking!