The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra n/a manual

smiles181

Well the time has come to sell our supra:(.My partner has decided he wants a skyline and a drift car.

This supra is immaculate,white in colour with 58,000 on the clock.It has full mot and 6 months tax.

Its is a N/A Manual and has been well looked after my partner like to clean it to death so its always clean and polished.

£5500 O.N.O if anyone wants anymore details or to come and view call 07904498503 and we are based in washington.

I will put pics on later tonight but the is one as my members pick

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well the time has come to sell our supra.My partner has decided he wants a skyline and a drift car.

This supra is immaculate,white in colour with 58,000 on the clock.It has full mot and 6 months tax.

Its is a N/A Manual and has been well looked after my partner like to clean it to death so its always clean and polished.

£5150 O.N.O if anyone wants anymore details or to come and view call 07904498503 and we are based in washington.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well the time has come to sell our supra.My partner has decided he wants a skyline and a drift car.

£5150 O.N.O if anyone wants anymore details or to come and view call 07904498503 and we are based in washington.

Is it a 5spd or 6spd.

In order to help your ad you might want to reword it and state that it is a "Toyota supra facelift manual na". Any chance you can put up the axle code and gearbox code. It may help.

Gearbox code will be something like W58/V160 and the Axle code will have A02A or A02B or something of that nature. Don't post up the VIN number.

well i think we are going to have to drop the price to £4850

Bloody hell, good price!!

Mine is a 96 facelift, 5 speed with 82K on the clock. I wouldn't let mine go for less than 5k as it's in really good knick.

H.

well it would have to start with a 3???

How about £30k for mine then.......:rolleyes: If you can find a good quality NA manual for 3k then you are getting a real bargain. The problem is finding a good one. I see a lot of dogs about and once you start spending money on them it gets very expensive, very quickly!!

H.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.