The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black 6sp TT, import

Marco

SOLD! :(

Supra RZ 1993

'93, 97000miles, black, 6sp manual, import. First UK owner, had it for 5.5 years now.

Mods: (bpu) stage 3 hybrids, walbro fuelpump, 550cc injectors, apexi s-afc2, arc fmic, hks ssqv dumpvalve.

NGK spark plugs, kakimoto exhaust, full decat, Blitz boostcontroller, racelogic traction control. glass uk spec headlights, clear indicators, rear fog light convertion.

Bomex frontend, toyota sideskirt and spats.

UK spec brakes (only 6 months old!), goodridge braided lines, trd brake pads. 17" UK spec wheels. Toad alarm and immobiliser.

Blue dash led convertion, kenwood mp3 player, kenwood rear speakers, black mats with supra logo. Black carpet (dyed)

TRD speedo (but has a 'mph' sticker on top of the km/h letters)

Loads of things that goes wrong on supras have been replaced over the last years:

crank pulley, water pump, radiator, crank oil seals. The head was replaced with a reconditioned one to replace the valve stem seals, rocker cover seals etc...

Mot till oktober, road tax till march '09

Electric mirrors, a/c, power steering, abs, tc...

Bad bits

There's a scratch on the drivers door, quite a bit of stone chippings on the bumper. The bonnet has marks here and there.This could do with a respray tbh. The dumpvalve is leaking a bit of oil, but nothing serious.

Located in Bicester, Oxfordshire. £7500 ono

Looks very nice! A small point, they look like standard wheels (which I happen to like) but with the centre caps missing? Is that right? If it is, no big deal I know, and it certainly shouldn't put anyone off buying it.

I've got the centre caps here, no problem. I just had them off for a while as I thought it looked pretty cool like that.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.