The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1996 j/spec TT Facelift AUTO (PART EX NOW POSS)

Boot3yzsupra

Hi to all members and visitors

SOLD! VERY SAD TO SEE MY SUPRA GO, BUT HAPPY TO SEE IT IN THE HANDS OF SUCH A NICE GUY.

GOOD LUCK, TREAT HER WELL AND MOST OF ALL ENJOY!

PART EXCHANGE MAY NOW BE POSSIBLE CAR or BIKE! PLEASE TRY ME

I NEED TO PULL IN AT LEAST £3000 IN CASH, BUT IF YOU HAVE A DECENT/GOOD CONDITION CAR or maybe MOTORCYCLE YOU WISH TO PART EX THEN ALL THINGS WILL BE CONSIDERED, BUT PLEASE BE SERIOUS:Pling:

THIS MAY HELP BOTH BUYER AND SELLER, AND I WILL LOOK AT EVERY PART EX THAT IS OFFERED.

OK, well here goes, this is not an eazy thing to do, but here goes...

I bought this car in 2004, it was imported for me from japan via Newera imports... it had 40,000miles (65 kilometers) on the clock and was described as a 4+ Non smokers car that was 'Absolutely mint'. The pic on my profile is the car standing on the dock waiting to be shipped.

Now in 2008 it has only done 46,000 miles and is as when bought.

It was uk converted for uk by Motormal, and i had it fully waxoiled underneath before it ever got onto UK roads.... not that its ever been out in the winter anyways!

The Supra is in STANDARD UN-MESSED CONDITION apart from a Blitz NUR spec cat-bak exhaust that was fitted just a few weeks ago, so any mods you fancy can be of your choice and done at your leisure over time...

Mechanically and Bodily the car is excellent, the only marks of any note being some rub marks at the top of the hatch where i removed the roof-visor, i took this of simply because i thought it spoilt the flowing lines of the car.(The visor has been sold btw)

I have put some pics with this add which i hope will give you a good idea of how she looks.

I am looking for £8000 and i believe the car is worth that and more, as do other's... but finances dictate my price i am afraid...

I am 10 mins from JCT 16 on the M6 (quite central) so if anyone is genuinly interested then viewing is welcome.

I will try and answer any questions etc as best i can, so pls ask if required... VIA PRIVATE MSG/THIS THREAD

Anyone can also contact me on 07962070731

Cheers for now Chris

Well, I have a Silver Celica GT, being very honest £5k would be a big push for me, but its maybe possible...depends if you want a Celica tho!

EDIT - its a 97, so gen 6, and has done 78k and is in standard condition, also its a UK Celica which is not that usual

Hi meph.... I may be interested, i have sent you a msg with my email addy to send pics and details.... Cheers Chris

I will genuinly consider 'ALL' Sensible part-ex offers, so please get in touch, intersting cars or not so interesting cars... WHAT HAVE YOU?

Bump!....... Help me out all.... durrrrr! Why do ppl put 'Bump' its got to mean or stand for somethin, i'm just too thick to work it out! LOL!

It "bumps" your thread to the top of the thread list ordered by time of latest post.

Nice car BTW. :)

Guest nutter
NB... May now take a bike and or a car in part ex... read my add again and TRY ME.. WHAT HAVE YOU?....

Shame you want so much money its the colour i want and the way i want to buy one aswell

i could only stretch to my bike plus a grand :( Maybe you might still have it in two months :eyebrows:

pm'd ;)

Got me thinkin there lads.... just checkin my price is on the add! but its there... in red letters even!

Checkout the new pic.... thought it apropriate to put it up today bein Mid-summers day, the longest day and all!

Remember that stuff... yeah its 'blue sky' and wait.... 'sunshine' too!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.