The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Crd Supra For Sale

slowboy

Hi, I have made the decision to sell my much loved supra, as most people know the car is one of the fastest Japanese cars in the uk, the decision has not been an easy one to make but due to a new baby daughter and on going work commitments and the lack of sponsorship I have made my mind up to sell the car, the car has well over £60k invested so who ever buys it will be getting a true bargin. The car has just had a full engine rebuild done by ourselves, which will be good for at least two seasons racing with having to put a spanner near it, the engine has just had new rings, 6 new liners, new bearings, shells, head gasket, etc etc, the engine was making well over 1100 bhp with the old spec, the new spec should make around 1300 bhp poss more, the main change is the turbo which is now much larger and is abile to flow over 1100bhp on its own. The car has ran a 8.6 @ 159 mph, this was again on the old set up, with the new set up I would say the car will run very low 8's maybe even a high 7 !!, the car is still very heavy 1390 kg with me in it so there is scope for a good bit of weight loss as well. The car is in very good condition, the body work was fully resprayed just over 18 mths ago and the car has done very little since, I have had some great help from some of the best people in the drag racing game and I am sure we can pass on all the knowledge we have picked up and some very good contacts who will be more than happy to help. The car will be sold ready to race with many spare parts etc. The price of the car is very fixed but I am more than open to offers on p/x, swaps and so on, as I am in the motor trade I may be abele to move it on. The car has been built to meet all the latest safety regs and has been inspected by the guys at Santa pod and passed with flying colours, all the chassis work has been done by Webster race engineering, the cage, prop loop, flywheel scatter shield, window net, is all to the rac rule book, the car is a solid body vehicle with a back half so it has built proof reliability. I will not bore you with the full spec that can be give to anyone interested in the car but here is a brief brake down.

Engine- fully sleeved block with CP forged pistons, Carrillo rods, mated to a stock crank all balanced, massive main bearing caps, now 3100 cc, hks cams and cam gears, massive head stud and nut kit, fully worked head, custom made inlet plenum with 90mm single throttle body, hks exhaust manifold, hks waste gate, new borg 80mm turbo, brand new stance torque converter, new powerglide box built by Andy frost (Penn autos), fully custom made wiring loom, MoTeC M600 ecu, MoTeC dash, with all advance functions ie launch controll, nitros controll, traction controll, advanced logging, 3 stage nos system ie direct port 275 bhp, single fogger upto 150 bhp, purge, and intercooler spray, all controlled via the MoTeC, the rear axle is ford 9" with 10.5"x15" rear wheels, front skinnys, fully tubb'd rear end with built in fuel cell, fire wall, blah blah blah, I could go on forever but I won't, the engine has been totally built proof, we have had the same engine for 4 years and in 4 yearss it has had 1 major rebuild inc bigger pistons, new rods, bearing caps, stud and nut kit, etc and two freshen ups since, both times that the engine was stripped it had a compression test and clyd leakage test done and there was very little wear, so the the rebuild's were only shells, bearings, gasket's, etc, the lump has been super reliable.

The car is very well know across Europe, it has been in most big mag's, it has been on tv, it has won many many events and there is loads of scope for it to do even better, and was proven to do over 200 mph in 1.25 miles from a standing start (only running 800 bhp then), this car is very very special, the car as I said will be fully ready to race. I have attached a few pics, please either call me on 01506-880411 or email me @ [email protected] , now the price is as I said fixed and is only £29,995, it brakes my heart to sell this car but needs must, I just hope who ever buys it has as much fun as I have had.

Regards

Dee

Guest Ben Linney GTC

good luck with the sale Dee. Who ever buys will get a ready to race bargin. Forget spending 100k+ building from scratch, buy this.

Fair play for pushing the supra drag scene forward and coming down to pod all the way from Scotland so many times.

Moved this to the for sale section for you - should get decent exposure here.

Excellent and well proven car that has been one of the few that has truly represented the Supra in the UK - good luck with the sale Dee.

Cheers,

Brian.

Hi guys thanks for the support, the car is still road legal if you were to change the tyres from slicks to treaded ones, and a few lights fixed, but lets face it she is a race car now, but I am gutted but needs must as they say.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.