The mkiv Supra Owners Club

uk mkiv tt supra in storm blue

baz

im going to be selling my car in the next couple of weeks. its been a very hard decision to sell, but i just cant keep on running 3 cars.

this car has never wanted for anything, only the best parts have been fitted. as my bank balance will justify. lol

shes a uk spec twin turbo auto, with manual overdrive. she's doe 164k miles and dosent miss a heart beat.

the supra is just not being used as much as i like.

she has a full decat system fitted (sale will included both cats)

a kakamoto exhaust.

18" alloys recently refurbed

full oem body kit

toyota window spoiler.....very rare.

Brand new glass UK headlights

Clear indicator modifications (front and sides)

engine dress in progress

full system fitted with includes 2x 12" subs, 2 600 watt amps, power cap, kappa infinity speakers.

top of the range jvc head unit

full cream leather interior.

boost and oil temp gauges fitted in a piller pod.

HKS spark plugs

HKS air filter

apexi turbo timer

stubby ariel convertion

in the last three years she's had loads of mechanical work done, with includes...

rear diff seal replaces.

both rear wheel bearings replaced

brake system totall renewed

new rear shocks and springs

Low mileage radiator & intercooler fitted

etc etc etc

i really wouldnt want to work out how much ive spent getting this car upto the standard that she is at.

she really will make someone happy

she will have a new mot on her before i sell. the brakes have just been totally overhaulled. pads shims, pins, springs braided lines fitted. new brake lines fitted throught the car.

she has had a lot of work done on her over the last 4 years.

as i said.....its a sad day, but i must move on.

genuine intrest only peeps. no tyre kicking or test pilot drivers.

£6,800 ovno

pm me if your intrested or email me on [email protected]

she has a a few stone chips over the front end of the car. i can get that sorted, but this will have to be reflected in the selling price

please note.....number plate isnt included in the sale. but may sell with the car for the right price.

many thanks for looking

Guest Angry Koala

This is a cracking car and I know how much Baz'll miss it. If you've never seen an 18 stone welshman cry (other than one crying tears of joy cos he's just won the grand slam) then be the person who hands over the money and prizes the keys from his reluctant grasp lol.

Whoever buys this will be more than happy with their purchase - pics really don't do the car justice, nor show exactly how much money and care has been lavished on it.

Best of luck with the sale mate - it better go to someone who'll look after it as much as you have.....

This is a cracking car and I know how much Baz'll miss it. If you've never seen an 18 stone welshman cry (other than one crying tears of joy cos he's just won the grand slam) then be the person who hands over the money and prizes the keys from his reluctant grasp lol.

Whoever buys this will be more than happy with their purchase - pics really don't do the car justice, nor show exactly how much money and care has been lavished on it.

Best of luck with the sale mate - it better go to someone who'll look after it as much as you have.....

cheers for the kind words.

it will really be a sad day went she goes. i keep on changing my mind about selling her. lol

baz

she has got a little bit of corosion on the rear screen, common prob on mkiv's, wont take alot to sort out.

cheers for looking

i'll get some more of her in the sun soon. photos dont do the colour justice

I am new to this forum I have only been looking for about a week..But is 168,000 miles on a MK IV Supra OK or will there be problems with a car with this sort of mileage. :innocent: ....I haven't got a Supra yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.