The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Major garage clear out !!!!!!!!!

gledo1970

I'm having a big clear out of all the stuff i have taken off my supra and also bought and not used..

All stock parts came from my 96 uk spec tt supra when it was stock,( 1 owner and 41k miles and full toyota service history).

I will put pictures up next week..

Standard automatic gearbox and torque converter. 41k miles and never used above standard boost level £200 ono.

Uk auto gearshift complete with housing and mount sold

Uk autobox oil cooler.. no corrosion £20.00

[iimageMG]http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g157/gledo1970/supraparts2002.jpg[/img]

uk autobox or jap 6 speed gearbox rear support £20.00 ono

uk spec auto diff, has some small amount off play one driveshaft output bearing £100

Uk spec twin turbo's complete set up, never ran above standard boost levels, including manifolds,vsv,inlet pipes etc £300

Uk spec complete inlet manifold with everything aparts from tps and iacv. £150.00 ono ( includes throttle body, tractions control Cruise Control map sensors etc)

Uk spec Cruise Control motor and 2 part throttle cables £40.00 ono

UK spec cams inlet and exhaust mint 41k miles SOLD

UK spec cam pullies £10.00

UK spec Washer bottle complete with 2 pumps £20.00

UK spec fuel pump great upgrade from jap spec SOLD

Stock silver 199 standard boot spoiler £30.00

UK spec auto dial kit black 180 mph. 3 dial covers only SOLD

UK spec standard fuel reg £10.00

UK spec fuel rail and 550cc injectors with reg pack (low impedence). was flow tested and cleaned 6 months ago SOLD

UK spec aux air con fan and bracket £10.00

UK spec automatic ecu SOLD

UK spec viscous fan SOLD

UK spec front struts,springs,top mounts complete £65.00 the pair

UK Spec front brake kit, discs,calipers,pads,stainless steel braided lines,calipers painted red with silver supra decals, £230.00

may do a deal with rear brake set up as well if price is agreed.

UK/US 6 speed G Force Techtom dual board ecu, see link for more details, you can switch from 550cc stock style map with no fuel,speed cut and 8k rev limit to second map for 720cc low impedence injectors single 70mm turbo set up with 264 cams. also valet mode with 4k rev limit..

£100.00 ono this is for maf based cars only http://www.monsterhorsepower.com/techtom/tindex.html

Greddy fuel cut SOLD

Apexi itc ignition computer, mint condition with full wiring diagram. SOLD

Apexi super air fuel computer early type,blue screen,ideal for small fueling tweaks,comes with wiring diagram and set up manual for supra SOLD

Jap tt spec jps stage 3 hybrid turbos with manifolds, these made 447 bhp at hubs on thors dyno with a pair of 264 cams,550 injectors @1.37 bar 8k miles SOLD

Greddy 3 row intercooler feed pipe to manifold, this is the last pipe which connects to tb, has a hks ssqv weld on flange and also 2 aux injectors flanges fitted (has blank plates fitted to these)and painted in silver with blue pearl.. £50.00 ONO

NEW HKS fuel rail with fitting kit, this is new but has been used for a couple of manifold fit ups and has a couple of marks to outside finish towards the centre, this will not effect performance, SOLD

[siemen 720cc top feed injectors, low impendences, these will not fit the hks fuel rail but fit the large style rails like phr/titan/bl.

these injectors have done 5k miles then taken out,cleaned and flow tested, comes with proof of flow test etc. £225.00

NEW Titan fuel supply system. this runs twin pumps in tank then into one large supply line(-8 jic), large high flow aeromotive filter then splits to twin -6 jic fuel rail supples, -6 jic return pipe to weldon fuel reg with oil filled gauge and return pipe, the kit is made up from full aeroquip stainless lines, heat proof protection covers, all fittings are aeroquip and nickel plated. this is a proper fuel supply and will supply enough fuel for any 1000bhp build,this is a complete kit apart from fuel pumps,rail and injectors, £350 ovno ( i can arrange pumps or fitting if required)

]

NEW PHR stage 3 fuel supply sytem, this is a full system ,(minus rail and injectors) this is a twin pump set up with goodridge lines and fittings,aeromotive reg and mountings bracket, reg pressure gauge(oil filled),twin walbro pumps,injectors tails,wiring,relays etc £ SOLD

Garrett GT3542R DBB 56 p trim 0.7 a/r and 0.82 exhaust housing 100mm(4") intake anti surge cover,oil and water cooled, 4 bolt exhaust housing with custom t3 to t4 adaptor with egt hole fitted (1/8 NTP). I have the receipt from tubro dynamics for £1276+vat trade, when i bought this turbo garrett did not offer t4 flanges. this was a special order and i paid for it to have as much flow as possible.

the spool off this turbo is great and can punch out some great top end bhp, comes with custom flange t3 to t4,gaskets, 3" weld on exhaust flange(4 bolt), turbo blanket. this turbo has done approx 8k miles but has just started to weap oil into the front cover so am open to offers, not silly as this is a great turbo..see pictures below..these where taken last year, will put new pictures as it is now tomorrow..

UK spec maf sensor,mint,41k miles £40 ono

I can take all forms off payments, pm me with any questions i will post up pictures next week, collection can be arranged from my workshop (GL54 4LB) or i can post via parcel force/dhl at cost:)

i have more stuff to dig out and will update the post as i sort them out

cheers

steve

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.