The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Du-luck Front Bumper (copy)

Marty

Bought this for my car about 9months ago, but because im lazy i've not got around to getting it sprayed and fitted.

So it is up for sale as it's taking up lots of space.

It is primered and ready to be sprayed, has a small mark/crack on the bumper where it was damaged in shipping to me, nothing that 30mins of effort and a bit of filler wont sort.

Im not willing to post this i dont think, as its huge, and would probably get damaged.

I'll get some pics up tomorrow as i'm about to bugger off to work now.

Im located just outside chester, in north wales.

Imagination runs wild!!:D:p

I may be interested if Luke doesn't want it. How easy is it to replace a stock facelift bumper with a Do Luck??

H.

Not hard at all if your willing to remove your wallet from you pocket :)

I'm sure this will have gone by then end of the month but if its not then give me a shout :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I really need the space so this has to go.

i'll take £150, no offers and no postage.

Unless you want to organise postage yourself, but it will go as it is, im not willing to spend hours wrapping it.

Dont be put off by the small crack, the bumper needs painting etc any way so spending 30mins sorting the crack out is neither here or there.

It also has the undertray built in to the bumper so its no cheap copy.

• 5 weeks later...

Im not going to let this go for less than £150, its a daft cheap price already for a brand new bumper so no silly offers please :p

It wasn't on ebay no, will put it on there this weekend though if noones interested.

Im not going to let this go for less than £150, its a daft cheap price already so no silly offers please :p

It wasn't on ebay no, will put it on there this weekend though if noones interested.

£150 for a broken copy? :blink:

The real ones arent much more than that http://www.do-luck.co.uk/jza80type2.htm

Only £250 and it will cost about £50+ to fix the damage

Any decent bodyshop would repair it while it's being sprayed to match the colour of your car and shouldn't cost any extra, I have paid 150 for a second hand do luck copy and 170 for a new do luck copy.

I am thinking about this at the moment. Where are you Marty??

H.

Im not too far from chester matey

Yeah thanks for the positive comments, if you've got nothing good to say, keep it to yourself will you :clown:

Hmm, £150 compared to £406, yup that isn't much more is it :limp::senile:

Its not broken, it has a crack in it, which won't cost squat to fix as the body shop would touch it up whilst they were putting it on the car, like SupraGirlie says.

The crack was done when it was delivered so this is why i want pick up only.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.