The mkiv Supra Owners Club

N/A Supra

Andrew_sup

Car is very clean, body work is in mint condition no bumps or rust. open to offers and any feed back.

its got 170km on clock which is 105,000 miles

17" Super Advans 8x17 front 9.5x17 rear

Clifford alarm.

engine is mint stock apart from filter.

Mot'd and taxed

no rips or tears in seats

Tinted read windows

has the standard body kit on it

New head lights

face lift indicators

clear side repeaters

the car has been my baby for nearly a year i really look after, there is a lot of dogs out there for cheap money this aint one of them. its a real head turner!!

im open to offers so PM me nothing stupid though but i will consider offers. and any feed back on the price and car would be nice.

The last pic was on a gloomy day thats why the car looks darker. and it was taken with my 2mp phone camera more pics to come of engine and interior.

New Price off 3800 ovvvvvno £3400

or P/X for Astra CDTI 1.7 value around 2000-2500 and under 80k + cash

andrew i'd advertise on pistonheadz also as your having no luck with people and mods messing around in your thread!

I beg your pardon, messing aorund? We're keeping this on topic and removing unnecessary posts at the Andrew's request.

Hi Andy

I'm happy with my N/A so not looking to buy but most people on here would want pictures of the engine bay and interior too, maybe some better quality photos as well to show what a minter it certainly is ;) can you borrow a friends digi camera?

Have you tried autor trader website? they do very good deals for selling.

Good luck and keep trying, took me more than 2 months to sell my last car over Dec/Jan/Feb 2006/7 be persistant the right buyer is out there.

Linda

xx

to anyone wanting or thinking of buying this supra it is as andrew says very very good nick and drives loverly i know i have driven it . and its worth every penny of 3200 which for this car imo is too cheep.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.