The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Time to sell the TT6 Speed JSpec

tooquicktostop

Genuine Toyota Supra RZ 6 Speed in Red for Sale

I as most on this forum know snapped this car up a couple of months ago from a gentleman in Southampton who needed to sell the car quickly to fund a new car purchase, I have used the car for just over 1000 miles now and it has been 100%, it was running the 112 mph limiter until last week and has been very well looked after by the previous owner who had the car 7 years and used it to travel up and down the motorway to work, in the short time I have owned the car I have had a major service and full inspection at AFR which included

Miles are around 155,000 I have the BIMTA certificate to show KM-Miles conversion

The car is running very well and strong on the turbos with no smoke on full boost, it has the UK spec CD player/tape so no radio reception issues and has the cleanest boot and interior I have seen with all the tools

All electrics work as they should

Fitted with a Cat 1 alarm system

I have the last 8 years MOT's and some service history but as the last owner was an engineer at Southampton Airport he did a lot of work himself

Cambelt replacement

All fluids changed including the LSD and gearbox

Subframe bolts re-torqued

Matrix flushed several times as heating was poor, much better now

As New Side mounted intercooler fitted

Apexi Cat back exhaust fitted

Blitz Blow off valve fitted

Thor FCD fitted

New Plugs, air filter, oil filter and coolant

Inspection of steering, drive belts, brakes, valve clearances, fuel lines, ball joints, chassis and exhaust, here are Matts comments from AFR

can give my feedback now This car is in very good shape, very straight and has clearly been looked after. It genuinely doesn't look like it has done the miles it has ! Dean booked it in for the biggest service to make sure all was as it should be, and Dean will tell you he's had no surprises or phone calls from me saying it needs anything on top of the service.

The service it's just had only used top quality oils and fluids aswell as genuine Toyota parts.

If you're in the market for a TT then it's certainly worth a look. Will road test it tomorrow and report on that too if you like

The car has served its purpose of getting me through until my Single rebuild was finished and it will be at the end of the month, this car will be ready to be picked up then

The car is a fantastic deal at this price IMO, it would make for a great starting point for a project or just a wonderful stock looking car, there are a few bits that you may want to do

A few stone chips and a poor attempt at covering them on the bonnet

Matrix has been flushed several times and now gives good heat but is not as hot as it should be (fine for me)

Valve stem seals cause a puff of smoke on start up, this gives no issues to running of the car and clears in seconds

I will be bringing this car to ACE Cafe on Tuesday for all to see, it has nothing to hide and will make a superb car for a new member or perhaps an NA driver looking for their first TT and of course it has the fantastic 6 speed box

It has an MOT until May and tax until the end of Jan, I will put six months tax it I get the full asking price for the new owner ;)

thats a nice car mate, and far to cheap imho

just wish i had the money or waited a year to get this

It is cheap, in fact very cheap but it will not get used once my other Supra is back on the road, I dont want to be waiting ages for a sale and know this will sell at this price, had some interest already so very promising :)

Yes mate, I want another one. I'd prefer a properly set up T61 6 spd, with proper suspension, big brakes, and a cage. Missed my chance 8 months ago.

:eyebrows: sounds like we have similar aspirations.... should make an interesting 'Ring experience sometime soon. :eyebrows:

Exactly... PHR stage 1 anyone? Oh wait.. there's already a ring rocket in Green with that set up.

Is that what George has got, I forgot. :)

OMG imagine 5 500+bhp Supras lapping together;

George, Bignum (going single as i type), Ian R, you & me.

What a sight that would be. :D

Yeah, til they whipped out the noise probe.... but yeah man, that would be incredible. I hope Bignum gets his done in time, and can't wait to catch a ride with whoever in a single. George's green monster is just that, a monster.

You can have a blast in mine if you want mike :thumbs:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.