The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Weds Sport SA-70 wheels

Gamer

Due to unforeseen circumstances I am placing my newly acquired Weds sport SA-70 wheels up for sale.

They are in pristine condition and have been sitting in their boxes since I purchased them. They have not had any tyres mounted on them and have never even been test fitted or anything so in other words they do not have any marks or blemishes on them and would be in the same exact condition they would normally be in when buying new from the factory in Japan.

Just for info, these wheels cannot be purchased in this country. I ordered them via NIC here on the forum and waited around 8 weeks or so for them to be made and delivered to the UK.

The exact sizes are as follows:

Fronts are 18 x 9.0J

Rears are 18 x 10.0J

They were ordered in Supra fitment so would have no issues whatsoever with fitment. They will clear UK brakes and will also clear many if not all aftermarket brake set-ups with some room to spare. I was going to use them with my 365mm KAD 6 pot brake set-up.

I can get the exact offsets from the wheels if needed, just ask.

The style/colour is Black Chrome with blue highlights.

Included in the sale would be the center caps that go with these wheels that I purchased separately as well as the color coded valve stems.

I also have up for sale some tyres that could go with the wheels, they are as follows:

2 x Toyo Proxes T1R (reinforced) 245 x 40 x 18 brand new, never been fitted. I am asking for £120 each including delivery.

2 x Toyo proxes T1S 285 x 40 x 18 Again brand new, only been test fitted on another car. I purchased these tyres from a member of the forums a short while ago for £150 for both. I would like to get what I paid for them. £150 for the pair including delivery.

And lastly I have a set of Weds sport lightweight black chrome wheel nuts the same finish as the wheels and a set of locking nuts also ordered recently via NIC. Details of which and asking price is:

Weds Sport Wheel Nuts - Racing 4pcs = £18

Weds Sport Wheel Nuts - Racing Locking 4pcs = £26

Total 4 sets of normal wheel nuts + 1 set of locking wheel nuts = £98 including postage.

I can provide extra pictures if needed or answer any questions that anyone might have, just ask. ;)

Just to be clear, the wheels on their own (including the center caps and valve stems) are for sale at £1300

The tyres and locking nuts are available for purchase separately.

I can work out a slight discount on the items if someone would like everything offered together.

PM or email to: [email protected]

http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~shemesh/sa704.jpg

I take it your volk wheels went in the accident Joe?? how long before she is back :cool:

One of the volks was damaged beyond repair, the other three were sold to a member on here. ;)

I already have the car back mate, had it now for a few weeks. She's in for winter storage right now as I can't be arsed to start messing about with it what with the weather turning and all.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.