The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Another GB for clear lenses?!

suprattgaz

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rays the roof
This isnt the breast implant thread mate ;)

Ooops! I thought it was for boll*ck implants. Was going to be my xmas present to you!!!!!!

Oh and never guess who I saw over the weekend?

Remember that old guy with the 'my golf has more BHP per kilo than your Supra'. Think he is stalking me mate, so I have given him your mobile number - SCARY :wtf:

That looks nice, I always wondered what black lights would look like on a silver car, nice job. What did you use to make them black inside?

just a can of black paint from Halfords, i masked up the rings around the bulbs to give the chrome ring look and thats it:D

Answers to questions:-

Pattern is for full beam only. The main beam is diffused using a metal template inside the lens. Yes you do get a laser like high beam (pencil beam they call it in the trade). PASSES MOT.

Autorised trader - I am only enquiring at the minute as to numbers to justify the run, and am seaking authorisation ofF moderators.

Painted inserts - use your old inserts, mask and paint. Literally a 10 minute job (read the fitting instructions)

P&P is £8

No exchanges available or fitting I'm afraid, this is purely a hobby and although doing a single pair is no hasstle, doing tonnes along with house, job etc. just doesn't work. Sorry.

This is purely for a trimmed, ready to fit lens.

PLEASE READ FITTING GUIDES SO AS YOU ARE AWARE OF WHAT IS REQUIRED, IT IS NOT A SIMPLE BULB CHANGE TYPE ACTIVITY.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.