The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra TT 6SPD For Sale

grahamc

I am testing the water to see if anyone that has a NA is wanting to upgrade to TT.

I am also willing to consider offers on my car.

My cars spec is 450bhp (dyno chart from Surrey Rolling Road) with the following:

Hybrid turbos

HKS 680cc fuel system

HKS 264/264 cams

Walbro fuel pump

FMIC

Exhaust

Induction

LINK ECU mapped by RyanG

Lots more mods...

Car had a bottom end rebuild recently, around 1500 miles ago. It is also going to Phoenix Motorsport for a full service and check over in a few weeks.

Pics can be found in the link in my signature.

Reason for sale, is that I have fallen in love with the Nissan R34 GTR and now want one, but need a car (NA) while the GTR is built.

Any questions, PM me

What money are you looking for on top?:blink:

Not entirely sure, can discuss via PM or on the phone

In all seriousness, I've been out in this car, and for hybrids it is awesome, nice twin kick and boy does it haul it down the road... Brakes do the job as well. :)

Its now been properly mapped, so the hesitation in the lower gears is all gone, progressive boost map (1s spins like all hell, but 2nd pulls well)... Goes really well now!!

Brakes, thanks mate, brakes are OEM discs, CW fast road pads and goodrich braided hoses.

You should see it go now ;)

i will for sure

PM to discuss

mileage is 154xxx kilometers

car has oem skirts and spats. Carbon rear spoiler (perfect height, out view in mirror), APR carbon side mirrors.

car has sparco (fixed back) bucket seats with 4 point harnesses, can convert back to standard

will more than likely have a different front bumper, as the current one has been damaged.

The headlights have been refurbed and all bulbs replaced. Dash has been sprayed a dark gray colour, the dash lights have been done in blue, and the clocks are custom.

Cash price, I am looking for 12K ono.

Under the bonnet looks pretty good as well, HKS cam gears, clear cam cover, lots of shiny bits and strut brace.

attachment.php?attachmentid=59734&d=1182892706

im very tempted as im after a TT 6spd conversion but trying to find the geerbox is a knightmare! But im sure insurance would kill me :(

I dont suppose your after a PX for a facelift NA? :p

PMd

Would definitely consider th PX.... :D

dont bump dammit someone else might beat me :p Opps i bumped again. :p

Ill pm you later on, i have to call arround more insurance places on my lunch. Sky are going to quiz there brokers and get back to me after they told me they wont insure anyone under 30 on a TT

dont bump dammit someone else might beat me :p Opps i bumped again. :p

Ill pm you later on, i have to call arround more insurance places on my lunch. Sky are going to quiz there brokers and get back to me after they told me they wont insure anyone under 30 on a TT

After speaking with Sky, and seeing how much they change their mind, I will never deal them, A-Plan ;)

Opps, I did it again