The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Supra TT Bargain Price

Guest mk47

1994 L Reg Toyota Supra Twin Turbo - Auto For Sale

I am selling my car as I have a new project in mind for the winter. The only thing is that it will not come with the leather seats and will come with fabric seats. Everything else will remain on the car as is.

Full spec -

BPU, Running 1.0 bar and pulls strong. Blitz SUS cone induction filter. Tanabe Racing Medallion Exhaust with 2 3'' Decats, Platinum NGK Plugs, Walbro 255 Fuel Pump & Sard R2D2 blow off valve, and greddy fuel cut defencer.

Tein Super Street adjustable height and dampening system installed.

UK Front brakes and stock jspec rear brakes, with goodridge stainless hoses all round.

Top Secret Type 3 Front Bumper, Blitz side skirts & OEM Spats, stock spoiler.

Turbos were recently replaced with good turbos which have only ran 40,000 miles.

The mileage on this car is now 89,000. Serviced every 3 months with fresh oil and filter and general maintenance is always carried out. Tax expires end of this month, but has 12 months MOT.

The top speed has been delimited and speedo reads in MPH.

Interior -

Momo steering wheel

Isotta chrome handbrake & leather gaitor

The lovely walnut dash

Metal monkey white powder coated dials

Alpine CD/MP3 Player with ipod control (not the aux but a proper ipod controller which charges the ipod as you play)

Boston Acoustics front components & alpine type E rear coaxial speakers

Also has 6000K HID's fitted - huge improvement over stock.

Clifford C500 alarm and immobiliser.

Full window tints.

Original black supra mats

The car drives great.

Im after £6250 for the car as is, open to offers. Any enquiries are welcome, please call me on 07872 397 207.

Rgds,

Maz

PICS FURTHER DOWN ON PAGE 1

loking good.

get some pics of the advans on the car maz. I actually prefer those to the racing harts. are they in mint condition?

what condtion are the cloth seats in? and will that dash trim come off?

oh and are those skirts blended?

Cheers mate ill be getting some pics of them fitted on saturday. the advans are mint - almost brand new imo. plus all 4 tyres have good tread.

the cloth seats are in good condition no rips or tears. the dash trim would come off but id imagine itll leave behind the sticky residue so would probs need the dash to be painted again.

skirts are semi blended at the rear by the vent but not blended at the front too.

thanks i forgot to mention the above :thumbs:

Also forgot to add, it has a polished rad hard pipe fitted since the engine bay pic was taken.

PART EX - id consider a part ex for a facelift NA 6 speed plus cash my way.. (moon on a stick etc etc)

Very nice car mate!

I saw this at supra pod, it looked in great nic.. and some nice styling mods too!

Good luck with the sale..

P.s what you going for next?

Thanks mate. Im going for another supra :D Basically have done everything i can with this one now, ive seen a nice P reg facelift 6 speed id like next and restart from ground up on it, and possibly some more engine mods.

• 2 weeks later...

Quick bump.. im thinking of going for miamis car if i can sell mine..

New pics attached.. Full 12 months MOT also on the car.

Car now has a black carpet (original toyota) and also almost brand new tyres and wheels are in mint condition apart from 1 minor blemish on one of the front wheels.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Stupidly reduced now, ive seen my next project, if somebody brings me £5250 they can drive this away. Oil & filter is being changed on saturday and its good to go. 5 months tax and 11 months mot.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.