The mkiv Supra Owners Club

17 inch alloy needed

DodgyRog

Went and got my toyo's today 255/40/17, £210 for the pair fitted.

:( When they were balancing them, one rim is slightly twisted so just wandering if anybody knows where I might find another one (long shot I know), they are Rays Volks racing 17 X 10 not sure of the off set at the mo.

;)If not then I guess a set of new rims is on the cards !!!!;)

Cheers DodgyRog
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_cool.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Might be interested in the rear pair if your coming essex way in the future.

Sorry mate, just noticed your post, its one of the backs that has the slight twist, so are you just after the tyres.

If you are after the rims as well but only need the rears, the the fronts are 9 inches wide so should take the tyres nicely

might be interested in the tyres. You going to supra pod? and how much do you want for them?

I am just waiting for someone to get back to me about a replacement alloy, hopefully know if he can get one by the weekend.

The only event I am definately going to is Japfest. If you are thinking of going I can get the tyres taken off the rims before I head up.

I would want £150 for both, they were only on the car for about a month ( its only an N/A ) and only goes up and down the motorway about 150 miles a week. Can get a pic with a coin in the tread for you when its light over the weekend, if you want one, just let me know.

If you know anyone else who is going to Japfest that you trust with your money;) I will do a swap over with them if you want too

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.