The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black top secret single rz hks to4r 6 spd

n boost

Hello everyone, PRICE BEEN REDUCED £10,995 o.v.n.o for quick sale.

( There are no alloys/big brakes on car-price has been dropped )

New pictures on piston heads.

I am selling my facelift supra. It has a top secret bodykit,hks to4r turbo and greddy wastegate and runs like a dream. I am only selling this due to insurance as i have picked up points and am going self employed.

I have had this car for over 2 years and was the first uk owner after the import company, and have spent thousands on her. She has covered 46,000 miles and have previous mot's and has had oil/filter changes every 3k miles. I have also just had oil/filter,new timing belt and denso plugs fitted along with New helix clutch. The Turbo has been rebuilt and modded by turbo dynamics less than 2 months ago and has 10 mths warranty. The car was dynoed/mapped at 519 hp at 1.35 bar at the hubs at PJ motorsport and have dyno print outs.

As u can imagine i have spent thousands and am taking a big loss selling the car for this price.

I have a few spares which will go free with a car.

The paintwork is in good condition although there are a few very light scrathes and odd stonechip.

Engine runs great and dont know about internals as i never have opened it.

It has e/w, e/m(folding), Traction control,p/s etc.

I have tried to to remember as many mods as possible and have reciepts for most. If i have missed anything i will edit it.

Spec list.

Engine and electronics:

hks to4r turbo modded under warranty

XS power manifold modded

Greddy type c/h wastegate and screamer

Greddy frount mount intercooler and hard pipe kit

Greddy BOV

Greddy e manage and SARD analyse ecu

SARD 650 cc injectors (recently fitted)

cusco high pressure rad cap

Walbro fuel pump

FSE 1.1 fuel regulator

oil catch can

Denso IK24 plugs

Interior:

Blitz large boost gauge

Saga V5 EGT gauge ( record/playback etc.)

MOMO millenuim steering wheel and boss

Kenwood cd/mp3 player

Tenzo r bucket seats (reclining)

Exterior:

Top secret frount bumper

OEM sideskirts

Vielside rear squats

Rear spoiler - been told its top secret but cannot confirm

Vented bonnet

TRD style wings

Privacy glass (smoked)

Chassis:

uk 17" alloys

Fully undersealed

strut brace

Tien super street 2 and pillow ball mounts

Uprated bushes

TRD rear diff

Brakes:

J spec brakes

5.1 racing fluid

Drift style handbrake lever

o yes pictures! THERE ARE NO RACING HART ALLOYS ON CAR AND NO BIG BRAKES-reason for price drop.

Compelety forgot pictures and a few other bits. Here are some pictures and a few bits i missed. I should point out the car is hpi clear and has never been damaged and the private plate is not included in the price. The hole on the dash has been filled with a egt gauge.

B&m quickshift

Fidanza lightweight flywheel

Apexi induction and custom pipe

Clifford concept 650 antjack cat 1 alarm

heat wrap

crank seal replaced with timing belt

new battery with 2 years warranty

Black Supra embossed car mats

Top secret exhaust decatted

Hello people,

I was not at thor, must have been somebody else, and i was at japfest last year when the car was running twin turbos and stock brakes.

If anyone is intereted in any details u can ring me on 07903 921217 and i will be happy to have a chat.

Hello guys

I recently said the car was not for sale, but have decided finally that she has to go can't really afford to keep her.

Will be going self employed and could really do with the money. So price has been REDUCED to

£14,750 ono for quick sale. Open to sensible offers.

Front bumper will be painted next week and car will be mopped/valeted before she goe's.

I have had the MOT done so there is a full 12 mths and also taxed it for a year.

• 4 weeks later...
Nice spec mate, shame that someone has completely ruined the looks of the car..

Good luck with the sale

What do u mean by ruined the looks.

There is nothing wrong with the looks. Some may not like spoiler but the pictures don't do it any justice as it seems alot larger and rest is all quality items Top secret, racing hart etc.

I am looking to sell the car to some body who likes it and don't want to know ur negative opinions.

Had a look at yours didn't like that especially the STEEL mania alloys, so maybe it's different strokes for different folks.

car looks great mate,cant understand why so many people on here seem to get off on picking little things which they personaly think wrong whith cars for sale on here.the lads trying to sell if you got bad points to say should keep them to yourself as people will always disagree:tongue:

Thanks guys for the positive comments.

Just don't see any point in trying to ruin somebody's sale.

Obviously the person who buys her will like her looks and surely if somebody doesn't then will not buy.

So i hope this ends here and i can continue with the sale.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.