The mkiv Supra Owners Club

****J-Spec Auto TT £3300****

jamesmark

SOLD

Well it is not with a heavy heart that I have decided to put my TT up for sale.

It is not perfect it has been in an accident (before I got it) and requires new rear subframe and possibly hub to hub. Been quoted from Jezzybabes (jezz) £300 ish for the lot.

It has NEVER been insurance registered!!!!!!! check if you want. So it is NOT a CAT A, B, C or D

120k km only done 1000 miles since it was delimited July last year.

Full spec and pics here http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=252

If somone can put in the effort with the rear then they will have a nice motor. I am sure the Yorkshire lads will confirm that unless it is pointed out that you can't really tell it has had history.

I have speant thousands on it and I am willing to take a massive loss on this, it's only money at the end of the day, I even had a full custom respray on it.

Bumper/spats needs tlc and I mean not very much tlc. It still pulls like a train, no issues in that department.

iirc 8 months MOT inc no tax unless reasonable price met, which runs out March 2008.

£3300 for a Supra TT

Please no tyre kickers although am not fussed about the car I will NOT be entertaining arseholes, NO test drives I will be happy to take you out in it.

If you want any info or if I have missed something please ask in this thread as I seriously want to be as honest as I can with this car no secrets.

Someone will get a bargain!

Yes they will, yes they will.

Loon

Sad to see it come to this though, looked very nice last time I saw it.

Maybe Michael.

My plan was to break it next year but with my limited knowledge I would not be able to handle it or even delivering things.

Breaking it will will make a good few grand if done properly!!!!

Am I missing something?!

£3300 for a GZ TT that only requires "new rear subframe and possibly hub to hub at a cost of £300 ish for the lot". Plus some TLC to the bumper & spats, wiring for a stereo and a stereo seems like the bargain of the century.

Plus it has had a respray in my fave colour, (black with added bling) has eather, bpu, 18" wheels.

Got my bike back together today.........It'll be in/on Biketrader asap.

How far is Loathian from Banbury?

The pics that are in my garage are as the car is just now apart from the front end, 2 things wrong with the nose, I moved my Omega and I sort of rubbed against the side of the front end, so it needs re-alligned, the other is on the front I must have had a stone chip and when i jet washed it the lacquer peeled away about a few inch squared.

The rear end I have been told by three independent garages that it requires this and the car will be true again.

the spats that I mentioned are blended in just like the skirts, they are blended in however the spats have cracks in them at stress points,

I honestly think £1k if that will put this car right again and that includes the stereo in that price too.

As I said the Yorkshire guys can back this up, and if they have anything to add even with the amount that I have spent they can.

I am very tempted by this. I'd be put off though if the panel gaps were all out from the accident.

The reminds me there is a panel gap at the rear where it was hit, the accident repair place that re sprayed me quoted me £350 to take the rear 1/4 panel off and re-allign it.

Off to bed now to have a think and be nice to the gf to see if I can change our plans for the weekend to include a trip to Yorkshire.

What's the interior like. Any tears, cracks or loose trim, all electrics fully working?

Inside trim it ok, I need screws for the rear speaker panel not found the correct ones yet.

No tears in the leather at all, usual wear on drivers sideon the bolster is it called?

All electrics work no issues there at all, cruise is even delimited I had the cruise set at 130 before.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.