The mkiv Supra Owners Club

VielSide Owners beware !

Gerry

Not only does it look like we have to suffer abuse from some members on here that have no taste, but it looks like there is a rogue badger with a VeilSide grudge on the loose

It made it’s first attack on me a couple of weeks ago, see: http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=116175

And then used the same tactics to demolish Silvermachine’s VeilSide this weekend, see:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=118142

I’ve spoken to a zoologist friend of mine and she thinks that it’s most likely that one of it’s parents (probably it’s mummy) was killed by a VeilSide Supra when it was a baby.

What’s more, she tells me that in cases like this the deranged badger will not settle until all the VeilSide’s it can find are destroyed.

Take care out there chaps, it’s a very sneaky bugger. It camouflages itself and lies in wait by the side of the road only charging out at the last possible moment when it’s to late to avoid it.

Thinking about it, whilst I was sat on the side of the road picking up bits of indicator and fibreglass, I’m sure I heard a “click” - and now I’m worried that there is a site somewhere on “Badgers-R-Us.com” with pics of their latest victims…

Anyway.. I think I’m getting over the loss of my VeilSide OK now, I’m managing a few minutes of sleep a night and the nightmares are getting better, although I have just bought a 25 ton Chieftain tank on e-bay and am going to fit my old VielSide to it and go badger hunting every night until I get the bastard…

It’s him or me..

He’s going to die ... hahaha hahaha hahaah :blink::rolleyes::blink:

:D:p:d:p

Maybe if you cleaned your headlights you might have spotted him and not ran him over in the first place. :D

Seriously though, give them lights a polish mate. ;)

I'll pass that message on to Silvermachine (who's car it is).. :p

SilverMachine... over to you :Pling:

I'll pass that message on to Silvermachine (who's car it is).. :p

SilverMachine... over to you :Pling:

Thanks for the kind words!

I agree. Plastic ones are sh1t, and yes they need a clean. It wasn't dark though but I am blind. I use the 'cat's eyes' in the road to make sure I'm not drifting off to the right and the kerb for the left. LMFAO

Thanks for the kind words!

I agree. Plastic ones are sh1t, and yes they need a clean. It wasn't dark though but I am blind. I use the 'cat's eyes' in the road to make sure I'm not drifting off to the right and the kerb for the left. LMFAO

PMSL!