The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Alpine goodies for sale plus other bits, full audio set up?

Guest gzaerojon

Guest gzaerojon

Alpine CVA-1004RR mobile media Station. btw the CVA-1004RR is a limited edition over the CVA-1004R, the extra R means all the LEDs are red

Alpine KCE-104V Expansion Unit

Alpine CHA- S634 6 disc MP3 changer

Directed Video DV2000 DVD player with remote, not the most atractive dvd player but i'm sure it can be fitted under the passenger seat in place of the stock amp?

2X Necvox Headrest screens with remotes and cables/boxes, please note that the cables are cut in half, the reason for this was to run the cables easier though the seats, they will just need rejoining once the cables are run, i didn't see the point in joining them now as the connectors get in the way when trying to run the cables. see HERE for spec

JL Audio 12" Sub 12w 0-4

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gzaerojon

Stereo/amp cable kit. 1x fuse box with fuses, 1x ground box, 1x 5m 4 gauge power cable, 1x 90cm ground cable, 1x 5m rca lead, 1x 2m 8 gauge power cable, 1x 2m 8 gauge ground cable, 1x 5m thin remote cable.

£750 the lot :)

may split depending on what bits are reqd

Guest gzaerojon
wouldnt mind the headunit but whats the expansion thingy for

it's so you can run a few more amps and also tv screens.

the video input on the head unit will only take one input, so with the expansion unit you can plug more screens into in :)

if that makes sense?:blink:

Guest gzaerojon
why dont you just use an rca splitter that you can get from halfords for a couple of quid ?

is this a touch screen too ?

because it's a real bodge way of doing things :p

not touch screen, there's a remote with it btw but not pictured.

i'm just about to add something else into this sack of treats in a sec ;)

Guest gzaerojon

i'll throw in a set of kenwood componants too (at no extra cost) for anyone interested in the whole lot :) i'm pretty sure i have both crossover boxes too

i had these fitted to the front of my last car (3 in each door) and the quility of sound was perfect :)

Guest gzaerojon
interested in the headunit and cd changer if you want to split.

looks like u can plug is a satnav thing into the headunit (reading from the box) is that right?

i have a couple of people coming back to me for the lot, if they don't go for it then i'll split :)

not 100% sure about sat nav, i'll just have a read of the instructions :)

Guest gzaerojon
oi you finished with my M5s yet :search:

selling the car :(

they wheels are going on my next soop though :p

Guest gzaerojon
well drop me a pm with a price if youdont sell the whole lot and ill see what funds i have available :)

will do matey :thumbs:

Guest gzaerojon
i just nearly shit my self there, remember if you dont get another supra i want them, dont sell them to anyone

you'll be the first person i call ;)

Guest gzaerojon
no dont bump it! i want the unit and changer... oh crap

it's ok mate, i'd like to sell the lot, but you are first in line for the head unit if i split :)

hehe thats ok m8. i was saying dont bump :p

it would be great if i can plug it into some kind of satnav device i could somehow hide the rest in the armrest to keep my dash tidy... but if i cant thats ok something to look into :) and an extra bonus if i can :)

Guest gzaerojon
hehe thats ok m8. i was saying dont bump :p

it would be great if i can plug it into some kind of satnav device i could somehow hide the rest in the armrest to keep my dash tidy... but if i cant thats ok something to look into :) and an extra bonus if i can :)

a bit more info for you :)

http://www.gpsw.co.uk/details/prod1452.html

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.