The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The sausage and egg mcmuffin mini meet

Guest gzaerojon

Guest gzaerojon

well, we started off early to meet at toddinton for the japshow, but the weather got worse...

so we had our own jap show :p

myself, jeff (2jg) and wayne (supradibbs)

have fun at pod chaps ;)

That rocking horse doo doo roof spoiler's worth some dosh right now mate.:D You could start a bidding war on here with that if you're inclined to sell.:)

strange you say that, i was trying to take it off yesterday. but after removing the screws i have discovered it's been stuck on with some kind of double sided tape.

i didn't have time to try and pry it off gently so just left it on for now.

how much they going for then??

I think one with a crack in it went for around 150 a couple of weeks back on here.

Nic cannot get them.

Toyota don't make them anymore.

At least 3 people were interested last time one came up, that was the cracked one.

Couple of months back one got snapped up in about 2 minutes, don't recall the price though.

Rare. Very rare now.:)

And if I wasn't trundling off to work Friday I'd be offering a start of 150 mate.:)

I think one with a crack in it went for around 150 a couple of weeks back on here.

Nic cannot get them.

At least 3 people were interested last time one came up, that was the cracked one.

Couple of months back one got snapped up in about 2 minutes, don't recall the price though.

And if I wasn't trundling off to work Friday I'd be offering a start of 150 mate.:)

I had one on my last MkIV...I gave it away:(

Nic cannot get them.

:blink: as much as that!

think i will take my time taking it off then.

don't worry Andy i won't be removing it for a few weeks yet

I'm away for 4 months mate. :(

Paul Whiffin did sell one for 50 + VAT+ post but that was months ago and before Nic got back to me saying they couldn't be sourced new. Trying to find the one that was split.

I'm away for 4 months mate. :(

If Jeff does sell this and you buy it Andy, I'm sure I could hold onto it until you're back from work mate. I'm in Southampton, so not too far for us to go to meet up when you're back and want to collect it. And no worries about me sticking it on my car either - not a big fan personally sorry!

d'oh!

Keep it 'til November.:D Found the split one thread it went for 75 + pp In the thread it mentions ebay items going for 100+ and that's where I got the 150 cos I remember checking ebay out and saw one hit that money.

Original new prices were between 170 and 200.:)

So you decided not to go given the crappy weather?

Thanks for sorting my lights out and taking me and Saz out for a ride in you're car yesterday Jon. That beast really shifts. Let me know when you get it dynoed and up the boost a bit more.

Heres hoping you dont sell it and get a rover. ;)

mornin :D

went back to bed when i got home.... and just got up :innocent:

Mornin' :blink: sorry, we seem to have got off thread topic bud.

Nice pics btw.

lol it'll probably still be on in november at the rate i get round to doing the little things on the car

Excellent.:) I've saved the details. So I'll enquire then mate.

Guest gzaerojon
aah good evening :D

haven't been up long myself, the hour nap i planned turned into 3

i thought about going the that show in brighton, but it just didn't stop raining :(

If Jeff does sell this and you buy it Andy, I'm sure I could hold onto it until you're back from work mate. I'm in Southampton, so not too far for us to go to meet up when you're back and want to collect it. And no worries about me sticking it on my car either - not a big fan personally sorry!

Oops only a minute between us there mate, so missed the post.

Class offer bud. But mneed to transfer funds before Friday for this to happen. All down to the man.

Many thanks though mate. Really narked couldn't make the July meet too. 'kin MOD.:(