The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black J-Spec TT Auto

Stonkin

Up again,

i'm hoping this wont be another w'end of getting up early and cleaning the car only to find the viewer doesnt show!

although every time its cleaned and polished i just have to take it out and i do wonder what the hell i'm doing by letting it go...

hi matey, well the guy never turned up last w'end. He called me tuesday and wanted to see the car that afternoon, but i was away for a few days with work. I told him i would have been free wed, thurs, today and all w'end and he said he would call me back. To be honest mate if you are looking to get some wheels quick and have you eye on another set, then it may be best to just go for them as i dont want to mess you about and to be honest if this guy is serious about wanting the car, he's going a funny way about it.

Christian

thankyou matey. Oh my god just had a crazy fench couple call me. He couldnt speak english and she was trying her best. They could not understand that i lived in England and basicly demanded that i bring the car to them in france to view, i said i cannot and wont do that, so they said i must! They said they want the car reserved for them, i said i have a chap viewing tomorrow that called before them, they said under no circumstances must it be sold to him! how rude! The conversation become annoying as no one could understand each other, so he said he would email me with questions. He has just done so but has only said 'i want ur address' I've just replied saying which town i live in and in the south east of england but am reluctant to provide my full address at this stage of communication. Just possibly sounds a bit dodgy to me

Hi Razza, they live in Cambridge mate, he currently owns a Mk3 and has been looking for a mk4 for a long time. He saw the ad from this club so i will have a chat with him when he collects tomorrow and see if he will join up here.

When i walked outside this morning to come to work in the astra, i looked at the supe and it just made me feel sick. I've been totally gutted all w'end..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.