The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Toyota Supra TT Auto

Ibrar Jabbar

* Mileage 63,000

* Fitted with 9x19 & 11x19 custom made Braid wheels worth over £2000, massive 4.5" dish on rear wheels.

* lowered on Eibach up-rated springs this car handles & drives superbly.

* Toyota OEM style sideskirts & spats also has the active spoiler lip fitted.

* UK spec bonnet scope.

* Facelift front indicators/sidelights.

* Folding mirror.

* The interior has been fully re-trimmed in luxurious toffee brown leather and also has the rare black carpet and rooflining fitted.

* New HKS stainless exhaust fitted.

* Apexi induction kit.

* light smoke tinted windows.

* Pioneer CD headunit.

* Cat1 alarm

* 12 months MOT

There is no service history, however ther is some previous MOT's.

I have personally serviced this car over the years and recently done a can belt change.

Priced to sell £6995.

I was hoping to go down to Birmingham and get it this weekend but communication has gone dead so just stuck my cash back in the bank for now :(

Sorry Todd

A local customer paid cash and took the car today, without a deposit I couldn't secure the car.

Sorry Todd

A local customer paid cash and took the car today, without a deposit I couldn't secure the car.

Fair enough but you said on Sunday night you'd check the car for panel condition and get back to me on Monday, I sent a chaser on Monday but you never replied to my emails.

Just would have been nice if you'd replied when you said you would :(

Anyway, enough said.

LOL makes me larf a bit. You get cars on here where people go on and on and on about how great a bargain the car is etc etc and yet the price keeps falling over a matter of months til someone buys it. A truly realistically priced car will fly off the for sale section as this one did. Welcome BTW to the JZS160 fold. I guess as its not an aristo you'll be going to the lexus forum for advice :D

So true, as stated in my ad "priced to sell" to which it did.

Personally if I see a bargain or a car I want, I will pick up the phone, make a call, go view the car and buy it, if I like it..

The lexusownersclub seems a bit dead to be honest, do you know where everybody hangs out? :search:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.