The mkiv Supra Owners Club

HKS T04 Turbo kit for sale!

Guest Nicholas

Guest Nicholas

Right guys due to the pending purchase of a HKS T51r, next month I'll have for sale my Single turbo kit which is the HKS T04 turbo (not sure which variation) HKS manifold and HKS wastegate! I made 537 bhp and 660nm of torque with this kit at 1.5 bar.

PM if you're interested please. :)

UPDATE, Will include downpipe with the kit!

Guest Nicholas
how did you kill it?

:innocent: I did London to leicester last night in just under an hour it's now slipping in 5th so time for a new one buddy!

Guest Nicholas
I neeed to turbos at the moment for my car. Would the single fit in or would there be loads of work to make it firt/ work etc

Better fueling ideally a better ECU, bigger injectors it's a great turbo though :)

I neeed to turbos at the moment for my car. Would the single fit in or would there be loads of work to make it firt/ work etc

You could probably get away with low boost and an eManage for a while due to you having a UK car, then buy the better stuff when you can afford it.

The single kit will fit with no bother.

Hardest bit is taking your old turbos off.

Putting the single turbo on is so much easy.

If it wasn't for the fact that I am splashing out for a respray etc I might of begun to think about this :( as it happens I have really got to kerb my spending and will have to wait a while before I consider a single :(

Good luck anyway Nick :)

bump :)

Guest Nicholas
Cant believe this hasnt sold, So you have bought the t51 kit then nick?

Sure have buddy I went for the full HKS T51 Kai kit it's not the bb version but I got a good deal :D

Guest Nicholas
If it wasn't for the fact that I am splashing out for a respray etc I might of begun to think about this :( as it happens I have really got to kerb my spending and will have to wait a while before I consider a single :(

Good luck anyway Nick :)

I can offer a monthly payment plan for you Mark ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.