The mkiv Supra Owners Club

OEM Black Leather Seats

flukey-lukey

Drivers side and passanger side black leather seats for sale, No rips, tears or scuffing. From a J-spec GZ with nearly 70,000miles of use. Drivers side electric and in full working order.

Preffer pickup (Barnsley, South Yorkshire) But shipping can be arranged at buyers expense.

£400

edit: pics to follow in an hour or so :)

Guest nothingbetta
lol I'll bring them to the start line for you? ;)

Whats your team name?

Dont tempt me!lol

My team name is suprasonic mate! took me a long time to think of that name.haha

Good luck with the sale!

How much would the shipping be to bristol?

I haven't a clue matey, best bet is to ring a few courier companies and get a quote (my postcode is S70)

A set of wheels cost me £39.95 from an ebay based company not long ago and I wouldn't expect the seats to weigh more than those!

Are you open to offers on these. I will collect too??

H.

Yes H I'm open to reasonable offers if Turbo Jim isn't interested due to shipping cost etc. PM me :)

SHIT!!! I live really near Luke and have been to bristol 2 days ago. Could have delivered them to Interpro for you. Gutted.

Yeh thats sucks lol, typical! If only I decided to sell them a couple of days earlier :(

Thanks for the offer though mate :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.