The mkiv Supra Owners Club

FS: "Cusco Style" Brake Master Cylinder Stopper (BMCS)

michael

******* SOLD ********

Like this:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=104007&

But cheaper :)

I bought 2 from the US, I only need 1 - the other is available for anyone who fancies it. £35 to anyone who can collect from Squires on Tuesday, £35 plus P&P (no idea how much it will be at present) for anyone else.

Apologies for the crap "actual product" photo, my camera phone sucks, the stock photo doesn't show it too well but the finish is flat blue rather than the metallic paint Cusco use.

Oh no you shouldn't have bought that, or oh no I missed a bargain? ;)

lol oh no *you* shouldnt have bought that, and oh no *I* missed a bargain.

I'm just shocked that there hasn't been a comment about it being from the US and therefore unsuitable for a UK / Japanese car yet ;)

Thanks for the money though Pete! :eyebrows:

:rlol:

muahahahaha

Wasn't knocking you mate just saying simular product available :)

3600 odd sales too....

Sorry if it came across like I was being defensive, I wasn't - the item is a bargain but the postage bumps things up, if he's in London it's too much, for Hong Kong it's about right but obviously the item will take a while to arrive.

I got mine from an eBay seller in the US, his postage was the same for one or two so I got a spare so an unsuspecting buyer could share the cost with me - chap was excellent, item arrived in under 48 hours from Texas.

Once I've fitted it and I'm happy I'll post his info up :)

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.