The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Trial kitted 6 speed TT

DannyW

It's with a heavy heart and a tear in my eye that i am putting my supra up for sale :(

Ive only had it a month or so, imported by Jurgen at JM-imports. Selling due to a change in personal circumstances (new house and possible new business).

Technical stuff and mods:

1993 Kreg Twin turbo 6 speed manual

Full original Trial bodykit

18" Advan model 7 alloys in dark chrome with nearly new tyres

Cusco coilovers with electronic stiffness adjustment from in the cabin

Original Trial exhaust system

Newly retrimmed black leather seats with Supra logo

Uprated japanese brake pads

TRD 320mph clocks

Greddy boost guage in pillar pod

Uprated speakers all round with extra tweeters and crossover setup for the front speakers, headunit currently not wired in though.

comes with 6 months tax and 12 months MOT

parts to go with the car include a full set of brake discs, alloy heater control knobs (brand new), and brushed aluminium heater button surrounds (brand new).

The car now has a brand new clutch fitted by Turbofit in milton keynes.

Price is £10,995

Pics:

The exhaust in the photo is the old one, the new Trial exhaust is a lot nicer (i'll get a pic of that tomorrow).

I think that's everything but i'll update the thread as i remember more stuff.

Ive typed this ad four times now and then deleted it but i know it's the right thing to do even though i really dont want to. :(

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks mate.

The clock is showing 30,000km but the clocks were changed for the TRD ones sometime in it's life so i don't think that mileage is genuine, but i have the Jap service history with the car right up to 55,000km's so i think that is the true mileage.

Thanks mate.

The clock is showing 30,000km but the clocks were changed for the TRD ones sometime in it's life so i don't think that mileage is genuine, but i have the Jap service history with the car right up to 55,000km's so i think that is the true mileage.

That's an incredibly good mileage to have on any Supra. This car should fly out the door Danny!

Best of luck with the sale as I can't see any Supra in the current 'for sale' section that even come close to yours.

yep great car as the previous post will sell very soon just get more pics up mate--i already know of a few interested parties :)

Thanks mate, yeah i will take some more pics.

Had an email from a German guy earlier about it (a member on here). Hopefully it will sell fairly quickly otherwise i might end up changing my mind lol.

Thanks mate, yeah i will take some more pics.

Had an email from a German guy earlier about it (a member on here). Hopefully it will sell fairly quickly otherwise i might end up changing my mind lol.

it will sell quick mate grade 4 supra cars in japan now are hitting silly money which makes it harder to find cars like yours

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.