The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra N/A Sunset Orange

monkey76364

As title says....

1994 Lreg Supra N/A is up for sale.

Its been re-sprayed in 350Z Sunset Orange. Around 100k miles on the clock. 2 months tax and MOT left on it.

The front dampers are knocking but sat in the garage I have 4 Blisten Shocks and Tein srpings that I can put on aswell. Also waiting to be fitted are 4 slightly used groved disks (bought from Chris Wilson)

I have one scratch on the driver side side skirt ...dont ask lol

Its got HSK Mushroom induction kit and i love this car but it has to go as im moving house and will need some thing that wont cost so much untill I settel down.

This will go on ebay toady, but will take better offer from people on here if interesed.

Just give me a PM if you need more info.

See garage for pics

Now im just off to cry .......

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=001&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=110103303782&rd=1&rd=1

Offers of 4K plus quick sale needed

any chance of the ebay link fella and a few more pics.

money almost through and still on the hunt so may be interested! :)

Yep 2 mins and I will get it for you!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=001&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=110102100713&rd=1&rd=1

There you go.... some pics on my garage here others on my space, but can get any you need.

Ah, just looked in your garage and found some better pictures. You should have just pointed people at that instead. :)

So it's a manual... shame.

yeah wasa having ptrobs with PC las night letting my add pics ect so so going to to do all that today !!! thanks for the info

I reckon you should just fit the suspension and brake bits rather than telling us the current ones are worn.

breaks are fine... these were just an upgrade i was going to to, so added to the sell for now but maybe seperaely sold if not.

should get the suspension on too.

Hi mate, can i have some more pictures please asap i.e. engine bay, and particularly the sideskirt damage. Sent to [email protected]. Thanks alot. whats your postcode aswell please so can check how far away you are.

Also can the pics be more up to date please at the condition of a car can change alot in a year. Cheers.

I know this guy ^^^

Did he buy it monkey? He was after it last year I think, sent me a picture to see what I thought of it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.