The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Goodwood Festival of Speed - Fri 24th to Sun 26th June 2005

SupraStar 3000

See the:

JGTC winning Castrol Tom's Supra

The club will get ticket discount of 5% BUT we need 40 or more tickets and these need to be booked over the phone so sign up. The event is on all three days and Friday is free practise, some of the cars will be on the hill. At present we do not have a full list of the cars coming but if you watch the web site on http://www.goodwood.co.uk it will be updated accordingly.

Link:

http://www.goodwood.co.uk/fos/

Entrance by ADVANCE ticket only:

24th Friday £20.00

25th Saturday £35.00

26th Sunday £42.00

ALL Weekend £77.00

1. Suprastar - Friday (will change if enough club interest)

I've been a few times and its always a great day.

Weather last year was fantastic.

1. Suprastar - Friday (will change if enough club interest)

2. MrAngry - Friday or Saturday

3. Springbok

4. SimonB - Saturday probably.

I go every year too. Forget Sunday, it's WAY too busy normally.

Shame about this, there are just too many good events happening on this weekend. Theres that GT event at Rockingham, Im off to Germany and now this! Im sure there was another.

truth is, I booked and payed for 2 weeks in spain.

Currently negotiating changing the date but this is a PIA and I will have to pay a penalty.

but thats commitment for ya ;) Supras rule my world!

and yes,... I know I'm Mad :looney:

All these Toyota`s will be there.

Toyota sends rare jewels from Japan. Toyota will return to the Festival with several show-stopping cars. Expect to see:

1968 Toyota 2000GT SC – fabulous sleek sports car made into a competition car by Carroll Shelby and raced in the SCCA championship by Bob Tkacik

1993 Toyota Supra – the Japanese GT immortalised in the Gran Tourismo computer game. It is hoped that motorcycle champion-turned-Supra racer Wayne Gardner will drive

1992 Toyota TS020 GT-One – 3.5-littre V10 Le Mans car from the early 1990s, which earned Toyota’s joint best result at Le Mans, taking second place

2004 Toyota TF104 – last season’s Toyota Formula 1 car is expected to be driven by Olivier Panis

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...