The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Are you interested in a potential GB for Depo Gauges?

CJ

Following on from this thread here, I am asking if anyone is interested in getting prices for a potential (mods allowing) GB.

The gauges on offer are Dep Racing offerings and, as you can see from the comments on the other thread, are a well respected and genuinely good make of products - but not one that attracts the premium of having a "name"!

This is a link to their web site.

If you are interested, please post up below what gauges you might fancy and I will take it from there.

1. CJ - AFR, Boost, Oil Pressure (52mm)

2. Hellstrom - Oil pressure, Oil temp, Boost, (60mm).

3. Westy882 - 60mm EGT, oil temp, water temp, voltage 4 in 1, 52mm boost with peak hold, 52mm oil pressure with peak hold

Is the AFR gauge wideband? as I can't find one. If it is I'd be interested in that and an EGT gauge.

Good question.

It may be worth asking on the initial interest thread listed in the first post. I have also sent a question to the UK seller.

1. CJ - Boost, Oil Pressure, Oil Temp (52mm)

2. Hellstrom - Oil pressure, Oil temp, Boost, Innovate afr gauge (60mm).

3. Westy882 - 60mm EGT, oil temp, water temp, voltage 4 in 1, 52mm boost with peak hold, 52mm oil pressure with peak hold

4. p3te - 60mm boost, oil pressure, oil temp and water temp

Is the AFR gauge wideband? as I can't find one. If it is I'd be interested in that and an EGT gauge.

After talking to a few more knowledgeable people here, the consensus of opinion is that it wont be a wideband.

However, the UK supplier also has Innovate, PLX and AEM wideband gauges on offer. If you want me to ask about prices for them amongst the GB then I can.

Iam interested in the afr gauge aswell :) aslong as its innovate and not AEM

If you click the link above it takes you to the innovate afr gauge that will be on offer.

As I said earlier, they sell innovate, arm and pxr

1. CJ - Boost, Oil Pressure, Oil Temp (52mm)

2. Hellstrom - Oil pressure, Oil temp, Boost, Innovate afr gauge (60mm).

4. p3te - 60mm boost, oil pressure, oil temp and water temp

5. MartinR (MR2OC) - oil temp, oil pressure (60mm)

It looks as if this is it then.

Can I ask you all to send me a pm with your exact requirements and, if possible, links to the model / style gauges you want prices for.

I will then contact the sellers in the UK and see what they come back with.