The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Stock 17" Wheels

Guest sodbuster

Guest sodbuster

Hi there.

I am selling my set of stock 17" Alloy wheels which came on my 1995 N/A, due to a recent upgrade.

The front wheels are 17x8.0 with +50 offset. They have a pair of 235/45/17Z Falken F452 tyres which are in exellent condition and have plenty of tread. The tyres have done roughly 3,000 miles.

The rear wheels are 17x9.5 with +50 offset. These have a pair of roadstone 255/45/17Z tyres fitted to them but PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE IS INSUFFITIENT TREAD ON THESE AND WILL REQUIRE CHANGING IF WANTED FOR LEGAL ROAD USE.

In general, the wheels have light curbing on the very outer rim but the actual spokes are in good condition and clean up brilliantly!

This set will come fully cleaned and with 20x wheels nuts and centre caps that are in great condition.

Additional photos can be sent to you upon request.

Due to the almost new 452's and decent set of wheels, i am looking for £150.

Guest sodbuster

Hi there, Supra Audi has contacted me and has 1st Dibbs. If they become available i will update this thread. Many thanks for your interest.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.