As in the title brand new in box GS300 sport wheels

18 x 10.5 rear and 18 x 8.5 front

Silver finnish

TTE centercaps

Nuts and centercap tool with each wheel

cost me 1200 a few months ago - have sat in my garage since

800ono

Location NW london

Also i got a set of 8.5J all round as spares , same as above BNIB but with lexus centercaps

£350 ono

Money going to a good cause to finnish my V8 Manual Aristo! (turning out to be a money muncher!!)

PM me or tx me on 07591 694 087 not going to be near a computer for a while!

Cheers -

sorry the pic is misleading somewhat they are silver painted finnish as diamond cut ones will hardley make it through a winter without corroding, i thought it was a better bet;)

Ah, well mine are still fine in their original form :)

I bet they still look great though. Good luck with the sale

Does anyone happen to know if the fronts will clear a set of AP 6-pots? If so, then I'm interested.

I believe they are the same (at least the same form factor) as the KAD 6 pots I have, and if that's correct the answer is yes as I have these on mine. They're also very light!

I've never looked actually, lol! I'll take some photos tonight if you like. :)

Thanks - as long as it's more than a couple of mm it'll probably be fine - I just don't want to sting myself by buying the wrong stuff (again!)

Huge clearance - I can fit my hand between the calipers and the wheels. 2 ticks and I'll get the photos up

with regards to fronts i can do a pair of 8.5j for £175,

again pleas call me as i wont be online for the next few days cheers:)

ill probly not be on for a day or two can you send me pics of the front ones you are willing to split and do me a price on delivery to belfast N.I. if the delivery is to dear then i can arrange a pick up as i said before ill be over in santapod for usc and my mate is bringing his lorry:cool:

edit i took your number and will give you a vell on monday mate :)

• 3 weeks later...
Went to see these wheels, they are 40 offset. I thought these were supposed to be 50 offset.
They definitely aren't ET50. TTE used to sell two versions of the !0-inch wheel in silver paint, one for the Lexus GS, and one for the Toyota RAV4. One was ET45 and the other ET40, but can't remember which was which.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.