The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Repair Manuals

CJ

I have been asked by a few members to organise another run of the above and I am doing so after getting clearance from the Mods. We need a minimum of 10 people to make this happen.

As most will know, these are the most comprehensive repair manuals available and should in no way be compared to the crap that is sold as CD's on Ebay.

If you look at past threads here and here you will see that everyone who has bought these has been delighted with the content and quality.

These are direct copies of the Toyota manuals that include:

Clutch

W56 Manual Transmission

V160 Manual Transmission

Automatic Transmission

Propeller Shaft

Suspension and Axle

Brake System

Steering

Supplemental Restraint System

Body Electrical System

Body

Air Conditioning System

Electrical Wiring Diagrams

Engine

Ignition System

Starting System

Charging System

The delivered price will be £55 inc delivery to a UK mainland address (NI will be extra sorry). If paying by paypal, then an extra 4% needs to be added. The increase is due to paper prices increasing.

If you are interested, please list your names below.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mabootoo

1. jamesmark (keep running till payday on the 15th please )

2. Kieran

3. Suprahuman

4. mr keef

5. jurgen

6. sunny0781

7. d&d

8. mabootoo

This is a fantastic set of manuals, I have one myself, and it's helped me out loads already, so much so when my car goes into the bodyshop, the owner's asked if I can pack the manuals in with the parts so he can reference them!... (Not copy CJ, I made sure of that)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.