The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Weds Sa-70 18 Black Chrome

Stonkin

These could possibly be for sale. This is purely to see what interest i get for now. I have a gentlemen very interested in my car but to agree a price i may have to remove the wheels and sell seperately.

They are the Weds 18" SA70 in Black Chrome. 9" front 10" rear with 245 tyres up front and 285 at the rear. One of the rear tyres is brand new the other 3 have been on the car since august last year and i would say are no more than half worn.

The wheels have never been kurbed. I also have proper Weds racing style nuts in black chrome, these are extremely light weight.

If anyone is interested please let me know what you are prepared to pay, i have a figure in mind, but lets see first.

Just to remind, these are not yet for sale, this is only a possibility.

I need to work some figures out later, but i guess i would be after about £1250 for wheels, tyres and nuts

This is all based on several emails going back and forth between myself and someone else who wants the car, please understand i'm just trying to see what interest there may be. It may never happen

Do you need spacers for UK brakes and do you need spigots? And do they come with them if they need them?

no you dont need spacers for uk brakes, you do need spigots but am sure stonkin has them, if not £10 on e-bay, sorry to see you selling up mate we got these wheels around the same time :(

Cheers guys, well Toquicktostop is first in line for these if it happens. However i have an older guy, and i mean very older coming to see the car on sunday from Manchester who sounds a very pleasant chap. The guy who was talking about me removing the wheels for him has mailed again and said he will call me before w'end and would like to see car this w'end to.

These wheels are pretty awesome! When I first saw Stonkins 'For Sale' thread I decided that my next Sup must be black and with them wheels.

Thing is I could never afford them, so I was wondering Dean - which wheels were you looking at and how much are they from WM? More money I take it? PM if you like! ;)

These wheels are pretty awesome! When I first saw Stonkins 'For Sale' thread I decided that my next Sup must be black and with them wheels.

Thing is I could never afford them, so I was wondering Dean - which wheels were you looking at and how much are they from WM? More money I take it? PM if you like! ;)

I was looking at 19" Vortex R's and Jade R's but 18" is much better handling wheel and I have a black stock car so these would go down a treat, I have seen Stonkins car and they are fantastic :D

Money is no different on either option within a couple of hundred quid

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.