The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Recaro speeds with seat subframes

ripped_fear

As above I have a set of recaro speeds out of an early evo and a set of the old group buy seat frames.

Seats are in good condition one tiny nic in one and the normal dented bolsters. Still look nice, and a set of bolsters from capital seating would have them looking even better.

440 for everything collected from the Southampton area.

Or 340 for just the seats

Only selling to fund a new daily beater so if the car I'm after goes I will be removing these and sending them to retrim for my supra.

Pictures now added, they are suede on the outside and a red pattern on the inside, the inside would be very easy to retrim if an alternative colour was wanted

Hi

Thanks for getting back to us.

They're unfortunately not the style i was after. I was looking for leather.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'm not particularly clued up on seats, are these Recaro SR3's?

TBH mate I couldnt tell you what number of SR they are, as much as i know are they came from an Evo originally. If you know a way to check I will happily look for you.

• 4 weeks later...
Honestly can’t believe these are still here! They usually sell quick as a lot of people want these style of seats

Me too, pretty shocked tbh, they are a great price too and with a little love would make someone a great set of seats. TBH i dont really want to sell them and the fact ive had so many time wasters isnt helping, but id like the £££ for a trip for my other halves bday so if someone does want them i will let them go. Plus im pretty fed up of having them on my work bench haha

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.