The mkiv Supra Owners Club

APR GTC300 rear wing

zedhex

Hi all,

Summer is coming, and it's time to prepare for your upcoming track days. You need to buy my APR GTC300 wing to keep your rear end glued to the tarmac.

I bought this couple of years ago, but I really haven't used it much - it's done perhaps 10 laps around Snetterton, and about 5 laps around Bedford Autodrome. When I bought it, it had already had some repairs done to the mounting points, but it hasn't shown any cracking in the last three years I've had it, so I think it's stable.

It's the 67 inch wide version, and the space between the mounting posts is 123 cm.

It comes with the adjustable mounts, and I have some customised feet which will fit on the back of my Soarer, but I very much doubt whether they will work with the Supra as the angles will be different, and I also have a customised rear boot lid with raised mounting points for it.

Here is the official blurb on this wing: http://aprperformance.com/racing-product/gtc-300-adjustable-wings/

These wings retail for over £1600 on some sites, but given that this one has been repaired, I can let it go for £600 - one hell of a saving, and it will give you exactly the same increase in traction as a brand-new one! I wouldn't advise shipping this - it's large and easily damaged. Better to pick it up in person, or I could deliver it for 45p a mile within a 60 mile radius.

The only reason I am selling is that I am really not doing as many track days as I used to and it's just sitting gathering dust in the garage. Also, I need cash for some musical equipment. If anyone has a nice PA system suitable for a small rock band, I may even swap.

Leave me a message with your phone number, if you want to get in contact.

Update: now £450 - I need this gone

[ATTACH=CONFIG]226085[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]226086[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]226087[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]226088[/ATTACH]

The mounts will work just fine with a supra - the only thing you need to do is to get the feet fitted. This is exactly the same with the brand-new item. The mounts are universal, it's the feet that must be purchased separately. You would need to get them from the APR site.

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.