The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Tanabe medallion touring cat back exhaust

Supra-love

Description below copied online.

Exhaust is in great condition, used for 1k miles. Only got heat colouration.

A refined level of performance and driveability is available in the MEDALION TOURING.

The elegant, well defined appearance of MEDALION TOURING is mature, and matches the artistry of a tastefully built, highly tuned machine.

Using the all new 'continuous strand' ADVANTEX packing material technology, MEDALION TOURING acheives extremely high levels of exhaust system efficiency, while maintaining a street driveable, extremely low frequency and deep tone that is well under 93db for discreet sports driving.

This system requires no removeable silencer for under 93db operation at all rpms.

The extremely deep, low frequency tone keeps in-cabin noise to a minimum.

It is designed to make good power while not being loud for those of you wanting a quiet yet performing exhaust.

The full SUS304 stainless MEDALION TOURING features a slim-line oval canister, and a special dual wall, angle-cut tip.The piping is 80mm and the tip is 115mm.

This premium quality system is for sports driving.

Now with ADVANTEX performance exhaust technology!

Only selling as I want a 4" cat back now.

£550- collected

Cheers

imageimageimageimage

Hi, very interested can you tell me full dimensions please mate? Is it a 3" all the way?

Ignore that I see it is 3.1" until cat back. Just wondering if my 4" to 3" reducer and 2 bolt flange would mate up to this as would buy as a track day exhaust. Can you get any photos? Cheers

Hi, very interested can you tell me full dimensions please mate? Is it a 3" all the way?

Ignore that I see it is 3.1" until cat back. Just wondering if my 4" to 3" reducer and 2 bolt flange would mate up to this as would buy as a track day exhaust. Can you get any photos? Cheers

/QUOTE]

Yea it's 3.15" cat back.

4" - 3" reducer would work fine I would think.

Will get some photos as soon as I'm at the garage next buddy, it's still currently on the car but shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.