The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Lexus Sport Alloys + TTE Centre Caps

Faye

Update: SOLD

Item: Lexus Sport Alloys 8.5" Fronts, 10" Rears with TTE locking centre caps

Condition: Average, they've been on the car for about 10 years. They do need a refurbish, the pics will show the condition, the outer fascia looks better than the inside. The 10inch rears (dished) do not come with tyres, but the fronts do (Eagle F1s) and the pics show the tread which is probably at about half wear so still very legal.

Only reason for sale is I've got some new alloys coming as the car is having a change of style.

Obvious advantage of these wheels is the fitment, which is perfect over UK brakes with an offset of 50.

Price: £300

Collection From: Mid Essex. I do mean collection, I'm not packaging them up for couriers!

Other stuff:I won't split the sale, the caps come with the wheels and I won't split the wheels either, its all or nothing.

So i was the first person to say I'll take them 100% and pay full amount cash on arrival in which he wanted. Now pm me saying "another offer has just came in and sorry Good luck with your hunt". Wtf like angry is an understatement.

/QUOTE]

Grow up. You have no idea what communications I got.

They are my property and I can sell to who I like.

So i was the first person to say I'll take them 100% and pay full amount cash on arrival in which he wanted. Now pm me saying "another offer has just came in and sorry Good luck with your hunt". Wtf like angry is an understatement.

/QUOTE]

Only others i can find for you.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lexus-gs300-is200-ls400-supra-18-Alloy-Wheels-tyres-225-245-40-18-Borbet-TTE-/262799043979?hash=item3d300b2d8b:g:6i8AAOSwHoFXp4wm

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.