The mkiv Supra Owners Club

HKS EVC 5 Electronic Boost Controller

Burna

I have for sale my HKS EVC 5 electronic boost controller.

The series of HKS EVC boost controllers (3/4/5/6) are the only boost controllers that correctly control the boost on the 2JZ-GTE sequential twin turbo setup.

When plumbed in correctly as per the instructions provided by HKS specifically for the sequential twin turbo setup on the Supra, it will raise boost on the first and second turbo, and not just the second turbo as all other other boost controllers do. This is by far a more superior boost controller to all others on the market when installed correctly.

Price is £220 including delivery (UK)

The series of HKS EVC boost controllers (3/4/5/6) are the only boost controllers that correctly control the boost on the 2JZ-GTE sequential twin turbo setup.

When plumbed in correctly as per the instructions provided by HKS specifically for the sequential twin turbo setup on the Supra, it will raise boost on the first and second turbo, and not just the second turbo as all other other boost controllers do. This is by far a more superior boost controller to all others on the market when installed correctly.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Burna_/IMG_0829.jpg

Is this what makes your car run 1401 bhp

Hi, very interested in this are their any fitting instructions with this kit ? as I have no idea how to do this, its a damn shame you are not closer as I would have paid you to fit this.

Yes, it will be sent out with the instruction manual, and also the HKS fitting diagram specifically for the Supra 2JZ-GTE. In regards to fitting, down your way I'd take it to Lee at SRD, he will do you a very neat install :thumbs:

I love it can't forget the one, will you be doing dbv2 this year ?

Don't know yet about DBv2 this year, will depend on cash flow at the time, as it sounds like it's going to need a lot of beer and lap dance tokens!!! Lol

Yes, it will be sent out with the instruction manual, and also the HKS fitting diagram specifically for the Supra 2JZ-GTE. In regards to fitting, down your way I'd take it to Lee at SRD, he will do you a very neat install :thumbs:

pm sent

- - - Updated - - -

pm sent

What benefits. do you get having hks 6 rether than the 5. ?

i have the 5 but havnt had it fitted yet

Allows input from throttle position, and RPM or speed, then can create simple maps for those. To be honest I doubt I'll ever use that function as it works so well just with the basic settings, just like the 5 :)

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Burna_/IMG_0829.jpg

PM sent

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.